ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
it almost looks next gen too. Think what will be running on the new consoles in a few years time.

Petrol Blue 182.
I see the makers have watched the film "Heat" for the truck heist! Looks mental, multiplayer at the end looked awesome.

275 Trophy
Wow. Just wow. Told the wife to write off September a few months ago, but now work want me to go to China in the same month and I'm now considering telling them I can't go.

Fiesta ST-3
Wow, love how they are making it so broad in terms of what to do. There's a gap in the market for a MTB game and a road cycling game... The fact you can do both on here as well as golf/tennis yet then decide to use probably any of them to go on a violent rampage makes it a masterpiece and it hasn't even been released yet.

I'm now looking forward to this 10x more than dark souls 2, and I can't even describe how much I can't wait for that :)

So you can go to the gym, play golf and drive around in this. Cancelling my gym membership, selling my clubs and Sorning the Clio for a bit. Life sorted.

Looks amazing.

Part of me is thinking it'll be out on Xbox One & PS4 mid next year - as some of that seems almost too good for current gen.

I hope I'm wrong mind, which I probably am.

Part of me is thinking it'll be out on Xbox One & PS4 mid next year - as some of that seems almost too good for current gen.

I hope I'm wrong mind, which I probably am.

It's been confirmed that the video was taken from the PS3 version of the game.

Untitled.png

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it's been a long time in waiting.

The map is bigger than all 4 other GTA games AND Red Dead Redemption combined! That's incredible.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I remember seeing in GTA4 he (David Jones) had put BAW SAQ instead of NAS DAQ on one of the bulidings - awesome. Hard to believe a guy from Dundee came up with the Grand Theft Auto games!

I'm foreseeing MASSIVE loading times in this game. I struggle to see how current ten consoles will cope with it all frankly.

Really wish this was next gen :(

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I preordered this as soon as it was available for pre order. I hope they haven't forgotten about my order. Think I will preorder it again just incase. Lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Was gunna say, it'll be a big install. Then again, GTA 3 and Vice City had a lot of loading screens, then the biggest of all on those platforms (San Andreas) had little to none at all. You always see the true power of consoles right at the end of their life.

Evo 5 RS
I'm foreseeing MASSIVE loading times in this game. I struggle to see how current ten consoles will cope with it all frankly.

Really wish this was next gen :(

There is every chance the codes been heavily optimised since GTA IV. At least from the footage the PS3 version seems to run just fine.