ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just buy an Elite HDD!
I think I spent £40 altogether on a HDD and the cable to transfer your stuff over. Easy!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Can this be run from the disc? Why the neee for storage space? Thinking of getting a console. I was a big PC gamer!

Evo 5 RS
Yeah. Have to say, they seem to be analysing things which could very well mean f*ck all. Just wait for the game to be released FFS.

Evo 5 RS
Some new info leaked from a foreign source, taken off GTAForums.com.

New info (google translate):
-Each character has a walk of their own
-animations are better
-You can change the dog (accessories, collar)
-dog may be lost
-for wild animals can be hunted
-Animals will be more than 15
-the game will be a full-fledged underwater mission
-you can go for a drive together (Trevor with michael) on jet skis​

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Only just watched the gameplay trailer on YouTube. I think it looks awesome!
Can't wait to get it now

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't remember if I mentioned but I pre-ordered in Game a few weeks back. Save waiting on delivery etc I can just go in after work and pick it up. Easy goes it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I haven't preordered this, or the Xbox one or ps4 yet, I'm going to pop down to game today and do it I think, although I hope I haven't missed the boat with the ps4 as the news on Monday was that if you hadn't already got a pre-order, they are no longer guaranteeing you will get it on launch day.