ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
All that green to explore though?! Could take days!
There's gotta be some big as bear to hunt too

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
This is going to be too big and a let down (for me). I felt the same about San Andreas. Was too big and too much countryside.

Wish they had done Vice City again instead. Ive got no interest in the countryside, or The Crazy Hillbilly Trevor =/

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm obviously going to be in the minority, but San Andreas was IMO the worst one of the new gen games, so Im not sure my opinion counts anyway ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This is going to be too big and a let down (for me). I felt the same about San Andreas. Was too big and too much countryside.

Wish they had done Vice City again instead. Ive got no interest in the countryside, or The Crazy Hillbilly Trevor =/

I sort of agree. I got bored in SA. Took about 30 minutes to drive from one side to another but people want bigger and better!

Vice City is still my favourite game of the franchise.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got an email from Amazon this morning saying in preparation for the release I need to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible I need to make sure my payment details are up to date. And that I'll get the 'Atomic Blimp' pre-order bonus, awesome.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
All sorted for next week can't wait. Working away so have bought a 24" led monitor to bring incase the hotel tv is crap. Pre ordered off amazon to the hotel, no way could I wait until I was home 4 days later :cool:

Lol! You still in Mostyn? Take it to a porta cabin on the docks. Or put it on my boat...

I still don't know what to do. My ps3 is playing up and not reading certain disks. Do I risk it...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Rockstar have countered this a few times by claiming everything has been put into the game for a reason. It's not just a generic landscape - every tree and item has been placed with something in mind. There will always be something close by for the player to do.

I agree miles and miles of countryside is often horrible to travel through, but they made this statement that at no point should you ever feel lost or bored in the GTA world. We'll see.

I'm waiting on the reviews. How this game will be scored is interesting.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I loved the vast open spaces in SA!

I literally played that game for years, just flying, driving, biking everywhere!
Was brilliant!

The open space were fine for me, steal a dirt bike and go rip the countryside up. Or just steal a plane jump out and paracute to your destination, awesome.

It will be epic.

First gameplay leak...

ibcNztcxL46glC.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well this certainly won't be up on Youtube very long! LOL. The guy has posted a few videos too. Crazy b*stard.

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm refusing to watch them. I had a quick look through that one to see if it was genuine.

It is.

Evo 5 RS
Yeah it's all uploaded by shelve stacking oinks to got hold of stock early anyway so nothing interesting.

lol at the turtle thing. I was kind of thinking it looked a bit like Isla Nublar.

jptourmap.jpg

Last edited:
  N/A
Is anywhere still taking pre-orders or have I missed the boat? Was going to leave it but I have given in to temptation.

I pre-ordered in store from Tesco last night. Will mean I can just walk in at midnight and be guaranteed to pick one up.

Screw waiting around for the postman

Suzuki Ignis Sport
This is why we should, in theory.. still be playing GTA in years to come. Humans never get bored of doing things were not allowed to do in society.

Anybody else who's preordered from Shopto had any email updates?

I can't wait. I have Monday off so fingers crossed for it showing up early!

A4 Avant
I've just preordered with Tesco £34.99. It did say I should receive it launch day, but not fussed if I don't.