ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

A4 Avant
Just logged on to ps3, over an hour of updating after not using it for 9 months. Glad I checked it tonight rather than 2mo.

ps, my tesco order showed as dispatched yesterday.

It's pissing me off that my ShopTo order still doesn't say dispatched, I'm assuming it's because I paid extra for recorded delivery.

I'm almost as annoyed as the people who come into this thread to complain about delivery updates.

Ah really, how come?
Amazon ran out of stock and I didn't want to risk one of them being mine! I'm being really nice to the Mrs tonight in hope that she'll go out at midnight and get it me as I've got to be in bed soon :dapprove:

Amazon ran out of stock and I didn't want to risk one of them being mine! I'm being really nice to the Mrs tonight in hope that she'll go out at midnight and get it me as I've got to be in bed soon :dapprove:

I only ordered last night from Amazon about 9pm and it's been dispatched today

I only ordered last night from Amazon about 9pm and it's been dispatched today
There was a message on their website stating:

511fhnSSO5L._SL75__.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)--Stock Update
Please note--due to high demand, orders placed for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) from September 13 may not be received until after release date. Pre-orders placed before September 13 are not affected.

There was a message on their website stating:

Woops I must have slipped through the net!!! I'd completely forgot to pre-order it There was no dispatch email all day today so I popped on amazon chat and asked if it was being shipped as I'd selected amazon 1 day delivery (prime). Two mins later he said I can confirm it will be with you tomorrow. 5 minutes later I had a dispatched email and tracking number :/

Woops I must have slipped through the net!!! I'd completely forgot to pre-order it There was no dispatch email all day today so I popped on amazon chat and asked if it was being shipped as I'd selected amazon 1 day delivery (prime). Two mins later he said I can confirm it will be with you tomorrow. 5 minutes later I had a dispatched email and tracking number :/
Perhaps they gave priority to prime members.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
FAO DK

I spoke to my brother earlier who also said they are getting 1000 copies, apparently his friends mam works there. Either way, i don't care as long as i get a copy at midnight haha.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm going to try my luck in Asda after work tomorrow. Failing that i'll wait until the initial rush has died down. Looks a great game.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol. I've just found out I don't start back at Uni until next week! Buzzing