ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Shouldn't

Install the one disc
Then the 'play' disc is to be used in the Xbox each time.

Swift Sport
I hardly ever play my Xbox, so this question may sound a little dumb... Will I be prompted to install the 'play' disc to my hard drive, or is this something I'll have to do myself of my own accord?

I'll await floods of Facebook mongs who can't tell the difference between the play and install discs getting all confused and ranty.

Played about 10 mins of it, can already tell its going to be awesome :) handling on the cars is much improved too.

I always felt the complaints about handling were a bit odd tbh. I thought it was in keeping with the American movie vibe/parody to have wayward handling cars with loads of body roll increasing the chance of massive accidents involving pedestrians, fire hydrants etc.

Swift Sport
I hardly ever play my Xbox, so this question may sound a little dumb... Will I be prompted to install the 'play' disc to my hard drive, or is this something I'll have to do myself of my own accord?

Anyone? would like to avoid accidentally installing the play disc if possible lol.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
A young lad I hired last week is going to tesco tonight to pick it up, thankfully he's grabbing me a copy which will save me going anywhere tomorrow after work.

Good lad!