ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
About 3 pistol bullets worked for me lol.

I swear I just drove past an s13! Lol Well a car that looked very similar.

Clio 1.2
Heads up so you don't glitch at the end of a certain mission

At the end of the mission where you shoot a guy in purple then have to escape the recycling centre, you have to drive back to your old house in the ghetto, drive into the yellow circle on the driveway, don't walk into it as you get stuck! :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Currently partway through organising first heist. It's so good!

I went for the smart route

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
No because they'll crash after you destroy them. you want to buy them at there lowest. So just after you destroyed them and then they'll slowly go back up.

Lol I mean buy in the competitor, as once the one you f**k over crashes the competitors will surely go up as they are the only company left.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I stumbled across the army base... Rammed the gates, 4 stars instant, dead within 20 seconds.

Not quiet ready to tackle tht yet haha

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
What's with the re-spray garages? Every time I have been there while the police are chasing me I can't enter because its says loose the cops ...I thought you could re-spray the car to throw the cops of your ads?

Clio 1.2 16v
What's with the re-spray garages? Every time I have been there while the police are chasing me I can't enter because its says loose the cops ...I thought you could re-spray the car to throw the cops of your ads?

Is this when the map is flashing red and blue? Theres a cooling off period if you're out of their sight you might be able to do it

BG Clio 182
Seems that the pictures arent uploading for me from ingame, with the camera anybody else having this problem??