ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

if anyone wants to make some good money buy the sonar collections docks, it cost 250k but you get a submarine and you use it to search for nuclear waste and for every 1 you find you get 23k just made 46k in 5 minutes

Make that 69k

Last edited:
I think I've got that iFruit app working now - will see in a bit if Michael's car is any different when I go on it..

It's really nit-picky, but it's a shame no live map is available on the app, I seem to remember that kind of thing being available on other games and it would be perfect here.

Using the iPad as an actual map, as you tear around San Andreas...oh well...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think the suit shop is called "Ponsonby's" shows up down the side of the map on pause menu

That's the one. There's 3 of them. Shame it's not more in depth. CJ used to have watches and s**t!

Docks are a good shout for buying mate.

After buying the hangar does it make money itself or do you have to actually do the drops?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Believe me, this was a lot funnier when AK was on the mic almost crying as it was getting nicked. "He's gonna take my car? No. No. No. No... he's taking the car. Nooo!"

He'd spent the previous 10 minutes driving it around saying how awesome it was and then spent a fortune modding it.

Poor AK. Lesson learned though: Be wary of strangers stopping you for help.

Only just seen this, bet he was gutted haha. Some reason I read "Nooo" in a scottish accent ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
gesazyne.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That is a nice suit! And pic

Red one was better though I think. More baller innit ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mission talk in spoiler

I've just completed the mission where Trevor sits in a police chopper and scans the city looking for the bloke with the Z Type, wow the city looks huge at night when you're up high! Like fcuking massive! The conversation he has with the copper is hilarious.

On another note, I switched to Trevor earlier and he was fighting with 2 bodybuilders, lol! Had to get the shotgun out as I was getting battered. His insults crack me up, I called some fat black woman a turd earlier and she ran away lol!! I also waited near an ATM earlier to try and rob people, no one used it! :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mate of mine got his on Monday and finished it by Wednesday night, bit of a waste really (imo).

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I only have 10 main missions left :(

such an epuc pic game I can't put it down! Even when I finish it I'll continue trying to get 100%

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
The f**king glitch has blocked my progress so can't do any main missions. Stuck doing the side missions for now.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know how people find the time to play games so much...

Popped in to see my mate for 10 minutes today and he's finished his, 34 hours gameplay in 3 days. I manage to get about 34 hours game time during a whole year.

An orange one
Just started the game today! Seems really good so far although I'm pretty overwhelmed by it all so far!

One thing though, the graphics on Xbox seem grainy at best...definately not up to forza standards, am I missing something??

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've slowed down slightly now I have lots of cash to play around and explore.

Trevor's way of extracting info is erm interesting...

Oh and how do I find the submarine place? Not showing on my map/property options.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate i'll try and do some exploring! So vast! Love up where Michael stays! Classy area!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if anyone wants to make some good money buy the sonar collections docks, it cost 250k but you get a submarine and you use it to search for nuclear waste and for every 1 you find you get 23k just made 46k in 5 minutes

Make that 69k

Where is this? Think i found it but nothing dhowing it is for sale? Not marked on my map but other places for sale are?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Where is this? Think i found it but nothing dhowing it is for sale? Not marked on my map but other places for sale are?

I'm thinking it'll unlock a little further? Think I have 22 property options.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tank top, heavy armour, carbine rifle + hundreds of rounds, white hockey mask.....it's time Trevor took a visit to Grove Street!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Tank top, heavy armour, carbine rifle + hundreds of rounds, white hockey mask.....it's time Trevor took a visit to Grove Street!

Fpmsl! It's nice to have a release now and again!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Second time around, managed to kill all the ballas :approve: and 90% of the police that were on the road, but 2 choppers were hovering behind me with 2 swat teams dropping down, was too much!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep, hit and miss for me, probably too much traffic using the site. I just use my phone if it won't upload lol.