ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Cup, Lude & Z
Just came across a random event inbetween the hookies property and the nuclear sub thing. 25k in a briefcase. Cheers

Did a random event with a guy getting his push bike pinched, which resulted with no reward. Found the same guy getting his bike pinched a couple of days later no reward. Then last night....

received an email from the guy telling me he owns a pet food company, he gave me 100k in shares for his company.

Theres a woman on the beach in the north somewhere getting burried alive. Help her and you get 60k off her dad I think.

Just learnt you sticky bomb cars while driving. That's made the commute even better

AK

M240i
eda6u9y3.jpg

Chav garage :eek:.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sentinal used to be a Black ganster Merc in the old GTA.

I thought it looked like an M3! Elise in Yellow?

Monaco 172 Ph2
Might sound like a stupid question but when you use "ifruit" to update your reg and your car, how long does this take to xfer to the game and more to the point where do I pick my modded car up from ??? Or should it just appear at my safe house :s

Monaco 172 Ph2
I did do it at least a couple of days ago just wonder if it's the app being overloaded with users and problems linking accounts that's causing the delay :(

where do they appear tho hen you eventually get it ??

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
On another note I came out of Michael's house and he now has no cars! :eek: Wife took the aston ffs!

Need to go get something for his house garage.

Oh thank feck I had a tuned 911 for the assassination mission! Need to be quick!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Oh yeah I know that with custom shops but the app ones you do are permanent to the default cars they have outside the safe houses - taking days for mine :(

Awesome game. I've hardly been off it :eek:

It's weird playing as so many different characters, it can be a bit hard to follow sometimes.

my car has completely disappeared now, not even in the car impound

Yeah the system is abit fucked. I spent a load customising a car for michael, left it in his garage when i did a mission, came back and it was gone?

But, roll on 2 days and ive made him another one. Go to stick it in the garage and BAM. his old ones there again

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Not got to the mission where Michael needs to do the flight school, but I've already done the lessons with him. Do you think I'll need to do it again?

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Not got to the mission where Michael needs to do the flight school, but I've already done the lessons with him. Do you think I'll need to do it again?

Apparently that is a glitch that can mess up a mission with him.

DCi
I had the pagani/lambo thing so put it in my garage.

Then I went on the app and added some mods

I almost instantly got an email saying ok we have your order just drop a pegrussi (whatever spelling) in

But no fancy car :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I had the pagani/lambo thing so put it in my garage.

Then I went on the app and added some mods

I almost instantly got an email saying ok we have your order just drop a pegrussi (whatever spelling) in

But no fancy car :(

You can't use the app to mod those car iirc.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished the main story. What an epic game! Slight anti climax but the rest of it makes up for that!

who said a few days ago they there is a twist?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Switched to Trevor and he was sitting on a train track pissed! Made it out of the way in time. Took me f**king ages to get back into the city, I was in the middle of nowhere.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Switched to Trevor and he was sitting on a train track pissed! Made it out of the way in time. Took me f**king ages to get back into the city, I was in the middle of nowhere.

PI switched to him once and he was on an island with a boat in the middle of nowhere (had dead bodies around him too lol) took me ages to get anywhere he was (as usual) in his pants too he must have been freezing lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Too late now lol. I've not given anything away anyway but its such a good game the end is slightly anticlimactic