ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha I have been. I wanna be a ballet and pick my new car up from the dealer though lol. I want some epic garages full of modified cars yo!

can you only fit 4 in each?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Never used a proper garage yet, have a fully modded Infernus at Michael's house and a fully modded 911 at Franklin's, poor Trevor is stuck with his shitty off roader lol.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anyone clok Trevor's ballbag when he dropped his kegs?

Without sounding gay etc blah blah blah

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
hqdefault.jpg

Evo 5 RS
Just spent loads of money on chop on ifruit. Didn't think that it might be in game credits lol.

Well, that's one happy dog. Got a steel black Dewbachi Rapid GT (read Aston) in Michael's garage. Did the first few missions for Mike last night. Time to explore me thinks...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus. You can get a generic cheaper one I believe and just format it completely, but yes that one you've linked will work.

Plug it in, set it up as per the link earlier in this thread.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Spent about 20k on Michael's clothes last night, Went to see Davey, and woke up in a body bag and just his vest 5 mins later. Love that mission!