ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah! Hard top! Sneaky!

All the cool cars are around Michael's. ;)

Aston Martin Zagato? I thought it was a Ferrari when I first saw if. My new favourite! I can't even see it listed on the official car list...

hedy4aru.jpg

8e2y3uhu.jpg

e6esy4e6.jpg

isn't that a ferrari Berlinetta f12?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else found a good condition vw camper? I can only find the rusty ones, yet inside my gta guide book thingy on the vehicles page it shows a picture of one in immaculate condition ... I wanna turbo one!

The women on this game aren't very polite. I crashed into someone's cart (accidentally, honest) whilst playing a casual round of golf and I could swear this bird shouted 'suck my c**t'!

She's dead now.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Has anyone noticed than whenever you stand near a pedestrian they always push you and start a fight? Lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Quick overview on easiest way to make money then?

[youtube]oE8GldrwOZk#t=24[/youtube]

I'm 63%, I dont know if its the fact Im REALLY enjoying myself, but this game seems to be flying through? Doesnt seem that big. Could possibly finish it tonight but Im stuck:

I've gotta steal 4x Gauntlets for the Gold Heist, Ive been emailed pictures from Lester, but no idea where they are? Anyone?

As hillarious and mental as Trevor is, switching to him is driving me insane! I dress him in nice clothes, and leave him in a nice place, and I switch to him 15 minutes later and he is ship wrecked on a beach at the top of the map. In his pants. Lad.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
How do you do the mission with the submarine when you have to use the "trackify" app? I don't have a clue whats happening, the red dot just spins all over the app map?!?!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Think I messed up my shares again after the recent assassination mission :(

It's only game money......

I've gotta steal 4x Gauntlets for the Gold Heist, Ive been emailed pictures from Lester, but no idea where they are? Anyone?

You only need to find three of them, they already have the fourth. One of them is parked outside Ponsonby's, just to the east of the golf course, the other two I just bought from the car shop because I couldn't be bothered to look for them :eek:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Having completed the main story now I'm finding I'm spending my time searching for cars. Modding them and saving them. Mainly with franklin. Trev has one g wagon and Michael has your average mid life crisis cars.

however the max amount of cars franklin can store is 6 + his bike and car and its infuriating! I want each model tuned to f**k sat in my garage to look pretty! Stupid rock star haven't thought this scenario through at all!

Having completed the main story now I'm finding I'm spending my time searching for cars. Modding them and saving them. Mainly with franklin. Trev has one g wagon and Michael has your average mid life crisis cars.

however the max amount of cars franklin can store is 6 + his bike and car and its infuriating! I want each model tuned to f**k sat in my garage to look pretty! Stupid rock star haven't thought this scenario through at all!

I've been doing the same. Franklin currently has a Rolls, a Range, an Aston and some lowrider thing.

/racialstereotyping

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes or let us store as many as we can fit in the garages!

ohh little tip to everyone, if your on a bike on the freeway DO NOT go inbetween 2 trucks!

f***s you up!

GTD, Lupo
Can someone explain to me how I can make some money on the stocks please lol

Assassination missions will be given to Franklin via Lester! On these mission you normally sabotage a company which in turn causes a rivals company's shares to rise. A hint is normally given in the sequence before you begin the mission. This can be reviewed in the dialog tab on the map screen. Once you have finished the mission buy shares in the company the hint was given about, do this with all 3 characters. Then wait for the shares to rise. Just keep playing the game. As said before best to wait till near the end of the game to do the missions.

Assassination missions will be given to Franklin via Lester! On these mission you normally sabotage a company which in turn causes a rivals company's shares to rise. A hint is normally given in the sequence before you begin the mission. This can be reviewed in the dialog tab on the map screen. Once you have finished the mission buy shares in the company the hint was given about, do this with all 3 characters. Then wait for the shares to rise. Just keep playing the game. As said before best to wait till near the end of the game to do the missions.
Ah f**k I've done them all already. Cheers anyway

04BGFF182CLIORS
Brady guide is only £7.50 in WHSmiths at the moment, picked it up Saturday, well worth it for the package/jump locations.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I sold my consoles a few months ago, couldn't really get motivated to play them. The games all seemed samey.

This though looks the biz and from reviews is superb. My question though, is it worth me going out to buy one of the cheap Xboxes or cheap PS3s just for this game?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I sold my consoles a few months ago, couldn't really get motivated to play them. The games all seemed samey.

This though looks the biz and from reviews is superb. My question though, is it worth me going out to buy one of the cheap Xboxes or cheap PS3s just for this game?

I went out and bought a 250gb on for this last week, it really is great. Mine was £200 with GTA.

Think Amazon were doing 250gb with Fifa 14 though for £165 which is very cheap.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
On Jaff's post in another thread, found a "money van", blew the back door off, got the cash, they shot me to f**k. Still came away with 9k.. minus the $1k for the hospital visit. :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I went out and bought a 250gb on for this last week, it really is great. Mine was £200 with GTA.

Think Amazon were doing 250gb with Fifa 14 though for £165 which is very cheap.

Xbox or PS3 homofag?