ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

BG Clio 182
Does anybody else have trouble with the sound, hearing the radio is really dificult the sound level is really low, even certain dialogue is very quiet. Been trying to change the settings in game for my surround sound set up but it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Revels Mum & Sister
Damn it I did one Assasination Mission and then stuck $11000 into it. Not sold yet but wont make me a lot :( Will make sure I do not do the same for the later missions.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do you need to complete the flight school (as Michael) to progress with the mission (at the docks)

Done all but the final lesson, which is pissing me off. I either crash in to the bridge on the barrel roll, or I put it in to a building when going through the city.

AK

M240i
Do you need to complete the flight school (as Michael) to progress with the mission (at the docks)

Done all but the final lesson, which is pissing me off. I either crash in to the bridge on the barrel roll, or I put it in to a building when going through the city.

I left the final one and could still do the mission, so no, you don't.

Whether you miss out on an achievement for not doing it, I don't know.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
on the assassination missions, before you even kill the man, go buy all stocks you can afford in the rival company, then go and complete the mission. Then go home save the game (in the bed) 2-3 times and the share prices will be maxxed out. Then repeat!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Repeat? I don't think you can repeat the missions and get more money.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know! ;) Big investments needed... golf course in all... :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I actually wondered how much money you would make playing the missions until the end. The rewards/heists don't add up to that much surely.

Spoiler tag if anyone wants to explain.. no twists though. ;)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I actually wondered how much money you would make playing the missions until the end. The rewards/heists don't add up to that much surely.

Spoiler tag if anyone wants to explain.. no twists though. ;)

Im on the last mission (69/69) and the take is supposedly 4 Tonne of Gold. Obviously somethings going to go wrong and Im not going to make much however lol

Last edited:
Final heist takings:

Each of my characters came away with ~$35mil.

You can't replay the assassination missions to try and earn more money. The game creates a save point just before it takes you to the replayed mission, and then restores you to that point once you've completed the mission.

Is it not already....
Wow I need to sit with my son more often...

He talks to his mates still on the x box whilst playin...

Party Chat - you can chat with friends whilst playing any game. I think. Somebody will correct me.

I'm pretty sure I'm still nowhere near completing it yet.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Less than a week to finish the story? Thats shorter than the usual GTA efforts.

I think I racked up about 11 hours on each character to finish the main story

as for the final heist I'm unsure if you get more with s**tter crew or if you can get away with a crap crew doing it the other way all I know is what I got.

matt91 the very on spawn in the same place every time if you know where to look for it ;) saves spending money.

online looks pretty epic, actually dissapointed the online stuff isn't in SP mode