ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

The clue is in the name.

It isn't though is it. If the game was just stealing cars - as the name suggests, then maybe. But it's obviously gone way way beyond that now.

You can't play music on a mountain bike because this is Grand Theft Auto, not Grand Theft Mountain Bike is an excellent argument.

Has anyone stumbled upon the found treasure money bug? I'm tempted to do it but it'd feel too much like cheating. No matter how poor I am..

Just switched to Trevor and he was lying on the wall of a bridge in his pants, pished.

Instead of taking him to get clothes I took him for some tattoos, he now has a pig on his belly with its arsehole being his belly button and "f**k COPS" written above it. PMSL.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Pretty sure this isn't meant to happen
4C8EA9F6-9300-4792-A64D-154AC63613E0-2812-0000025142E9D03E_zps56db78ae.gif

Goliath I
Just downloaded the GTA Manual for the iPad, has a great google earth type overview map in it. Good for the Bounty Hunter missions and shows you points of interests.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What have people done to download it with lack of space on the memory. Never used that cloud thing, worth doing? Or is it easier to buy a seperate storage device? Don't really want to get rid of bf3 stuff

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will let you know later. I never play the Xbox really but this game will do for a now and again blast

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aston Martin Zagato? I thought it was a Ferrari when I first saw if. My new favourite! I can't even see it listed on the official car list...

hedy4aru.jpg

8e2y3uhu.jpg

e6esy4e6.jpg

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've done 45% and all three have f**k all. Just done a job where they earnt circa $400k but that's it. Should they not have a few million each by now??

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and then I walked out the garage and one of these is sitting in the car lot...

qyquneja.jpg

And the special car in my garage (free) I think it's a GTR...

u7e8yge2.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Really? I honestly have never even seen them mentioned before. Then I passed a Grey convertible one! I'll add one if I can find it.

They sound superb. That Zonda/Murci/Konieg thing is rapid with mods!

So this game can go f**k itself.

Completed the final heist and final mission, money deposited into accounts, bought a few things, closed out of the game to watch Netflix, turn the game back on and the money has disappeared but all missions are complete.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Aston Martin Zagato? I thought it was a Ferrari when I first saw if. My new favourite! I can't even see it listed on the official car list...

hedy4aru.jpg

8e2y3uhu.jpg

e6esy4e6.jpg

The roof on that thing is a work of art!

If you have one put the roof down.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'll try and find a convertible. I'm guessing this is a coupe?

Michaels car is appearing in wierd places. Went from his drive to the road outside his gate now it spawns in the middle of that road. Also driving around I saw it parked up.
5e9ana5e.jpg