ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's going to be so good! Gutted i have loads on at work this month.
I hope tesco don't let me down!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have something in my calendar for work for the next 6 weeks, but the 17th is blank, is this a sign that i should be taking it as holiday to play this lol?

I've never taken time off work for a game before, always saw it as a bit sad, but i think might have to do it.

Goliath I
I wonder if you'll get access to all the map straight away or if it will be unlocked by sections as you progress through?

Goliath I
That's a shame in a way as I'll end up doing all the side missions/things to do and probably never even start the main story

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I'm selling my PS3, if you're interested?? Mint condition hardly even used. Its only the 40GB none-slim but worth it for GTA5. PM me if you are interested mate
(Sorry to hijack the thread guys!)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
gta-map-legend.jpg

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Fair enough. I have never played a GTA before, only reason I'm preodering this one is cus my mate keeps going on about it.