ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Went to the strip club, had two dances. Flirted like f**k, she invited me back to hers.

The rest is history.

Fortunately the Mrs didn't walk in as I had titties in my face.

Lols, me and Michael went in after the bar (pissed) looked at the poledancer, threw some dollar, went for private dance alone, through the curtains, bouncer got shirty with me so I knocked him out, then his mate came in and punched me, next thing I know Michael comes in and shoots the both of them... queue everyone running away, no titty dance and the police on the way... brilliant end to the evening!

Did laugh though as I wasn't controlling Michael, he's clearly a loose cannon!

Edition 30
Don't like getting into trouble. Although I have no problem murdering someone for a mission.

I think I might crack open a few ciders tonight and go on an alcohol fueled binge.

Good idea. I felt myself just wanting to get more involved with the police after every beer. f**k the Po Po and all that.

Also anyone that does the jewellery raid quiet should send their copy back.

Not a 320d
Don't like getting into trouble. Although I have no problem murdering someone for a mission.

I think I might crack open a few ciders tonight and go on an alcohol fueled binge.

LOL

I was on Aspall last night, pulled out the AK47 and put a few rounds into some police helicoptors.

The police really dont seem to like that one bit.

i took a beating last night off 2 guys, i was only standing by them for about 10-20 seconds and the one just leathered me into next week... the other one join in when i was on the deck getting my head kicked in. Thought it was pretty cool! can't wait to get back on there

Just a heads up to make some money on the 'multi target assassination' mission from Lester.

[video=youtube_share;-OuJBQn_KKo]http://youtu.be/-OuJBQn_KKo[/video]

Has anyone experienced any glitches yet?

The first sequence with the robbery i had loads! people disappearing, the trolleys full of money were missing, then re-appeared when the camera angle changed!

Also, went to Michael's house and his wife was stood on the kitchen worktop, then in the living room his daughter was stood on top of the sofa, thought there was a rat in the house and they were taking the high ground :S

Didn't experience the first one but the Michael's house thing happened to me!

Took a jet to explore the map. After doing a few loops I ended up nose diving towards the city.

Jumped out assuming I would automatically have a parachute. Plummeted to my death.

Need to do more missions, spending too long pissing around.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
All you guys seem to have done so much. I've barely done anything in it other than a couple of missions, havent even left the main city part yet.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I had to swap mine for a ps3 copy as my crappy old xbox didnt have the space for an install. Seeing as I barely use my ps3 getting used to the pad is a challenge

Bux

Golf GTD
I did had one of the random encounters last night in the desert. There was a random car sat in the middle of nowhere, so I drove up to it and got out and then a guy jumps out from behind a rock and tasered me in the back of the head.

I then woke up in just my pants in the middle of a railway track with a train coming, so I started running towards the nearest town, only to be mauled to death by a big cat haha!

I love this game!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
Get yourself down to Ammu-Nation.

Theres free guns.

say wut? i went into Ammu-nation but got sidetracked and did not see any free stuff :dapprove:

Really want to steal a plane, best place without attracting loads of stars?

Really enjoyed playing last night, only did one or two missions and messed around the rest of the time

south west airport, drive through the security gates, steal the private jet, wanted stars are lost as soon as you get some distance from the 5-0

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
All you guys seem to have done so much. I've barely done anything in it other than a couple of missions, havent even left the main city part yet.

I've done nothing of note either. The prologue mission, then 2 for Franklin.

First time I did the mission chasing the guy on the bike, I got a message saying how to fire the weapon while driving. No idea how I missed it or ignored it, but ended up pressing all the buttons to see which one it was. It definitely isn't Y. Jumped out of the car doing about 90mph and saw it smash into a wall about 1/2 mile up the road. Lamar was pleased about that as he staggered out asking what I was playing at.

Clio
I've done nothing of note either. The prologue mission, then 2 for Franklin.

First time I did the mission chasing the guy on the bike, I got a message saying how to fire the weapon while driving. No idea how I missed it or ignored it, but ended up pressing all the buttons to see which one it was. It definitely isn't Y. Jumped out of the car doing about 90mph and saw it smash into a wall about 1/2 mile up the road. Lamar was pleased about that as he staggered out asking what I was playing at.

The firing out of the car is the only thing I hate about the game. I can't get the hang of it. you press LB don't you?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The firing out of the car is the only thing I hate about the game. I can't get the hang of it. you press LB don't you?

Yeah, apparently so according to my mate this morning at work. He and another guy said it's very difficult to get used to.

Like you, I haven't shot outside of a mission yet either, nor have I punched anyone or caused any havoc, yet. Just getting to grips with it all again.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I ran up to some dude last night and delivered the biggest f**king punch ever, only for him to get up and start firing rounds at me like a mother fucker! I ran.

04BGFF182CLIORS
I'm just going to let it all unfold organically as I progress through missions. Get a bit over-awed otherwise.

This.

Im doing a few missions, having a little drive and letting it unfold naturally, rather than trying to do everything at once.

Utterly incredible game so far.

Really want to steal a plane, best place without attracting loads of stars?

Really enjoyed playing last night, only did one or two missions and messed around the rest of the time

Flight school. You can then go to the airport without getting starzzzzz. However there is a flight school bug, be warned: http://gtaforums.com/topic/593128-flight-school-bug/

OT: Do you still want the plastic thingys for your car?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I was driving near Michael's, and I head 'someone's nicked my bike', only to see someone drive out of a yard on a motorbike. I naturally gave chase to recover said bike. As soon as I had the bike in my sights I shot the bloke off, only to have 3 police cars around me instantly and kill me. FFS.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I bought an SMG, lovely suppressor! The aim dot is way too tiny though. I can't see s**t.

Clio
Yeah, apparently so according to my mate this morning at work. He and another guy said it's very difficult to get used to.

Like you, I haven't shot outside of a mission yet either, nor have I punched anyone or caused any havoc, yet. Just getting to grips with it all again.

Glad I'm not the only one. I have just been plodding through the missions for Michael so far trying to get to grips with it all. I think I'm going to slowly increase my crime levels tonight.