ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
First thing I decided to do was climb the crane next to the car dealer (first missions), got to the top and tried to see if there was anyway of operating it. Pressed the wrong button and he hops over the f**king rail! Splat!

Went for a cable car ride to the top of the mountains, fell of the bike and was reduced to walking. Took a wrong path then very slowly rolled to my death... Wtf? Lol

Mini Cooper S sport
I bought the smg too, climbed up a big building and started picking people off. A few dead cops later and i've got a police helicopter on my ass. I managed to shoot it down and shortly after i had another one. Queue a SWAT team rapelling down rope from another helicopter to kick my ass. I jumped off the building - those c**ts were'n't taking me alive.

LOL, Thelma & Louise style!

Can't wait to get back and play this tonight. It's much easier to avoid the police in this one, no more Pay n Sprays!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
Franklin's van got impounded, i paid to get it released, then proceeded to leave it in the cop shop car park. :cool:

What do we think the chances are the establishment will impound it again? :eek:

182 Ly ff.
Just rocked into my local tesco express and physically bought a copy! Who would of thought it! Looking forward to getting on it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wanna make money on stocks! Need suits ffs! ;)

Going to have to watch that video later!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The 360 crew is CS Elite and the tag is A316.

Join up, hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is your nan, so dead pan. Bit sweet isn't it? I prefer a flan.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
ok so ifruit has sent me a notification saying chop is thirsty, but it won't let me sign in to give him some water!

anyone else still having trouble logging into ifruit?

edit: seems as though the whole world is having trouble with it :clown:

I like how each of the characters has their own selection of clothes to purchase in each of the stores. Franklin has some absolutely haggard, Will.i.am looking things in Ponsonbys though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Had a couple of truly epic moments on this so far.

On the recycling mission upon escape I managed to end up in the car in a lake with a car full of badmanz, they all had to swim out, so we did, I took down the cops that pulled up, loaded them in the car, and legged it again. They complained for a good minute about being soaking. Awesome.

Also lept off the cable car on a bike, feeling full baller, didn't realise I had to exit the bike to deploy the parachute, figured it out last minute lept of the bike, shoot deployed but all I managed was to slightly reduce the splat.

AK

M240i
I haven't found a cable cart yet. Haven't really been anywhere other than where the early missions have guided me TBH.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm going to hammer this game tonight.

Was class last night but was knackered after work. Feeling revived now and ready to play!!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Much, much worse. The flight school makes you do 2 helicopter things and the timings seem to be stupidly tight given the thing waves around like the real b*****d thing. Far too sim for my liking :p

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you come across a security van, shoot the back doors in the middle, easy money.

Still DRE on the radio :cool: