ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So finally in Los Santos with Trevor. I was actually in tears of laughter at one point laughing at him. Proper character. After much pissing about and a few more missions I thought it would be a good idea to call it a night there.

Set up for some fireworks from here on in!

Oh and double private dance is the way forward. Bit weird when Franklin is wearing some weird Black prostistute killing gloves whilst caressing them though.

I need to go suit shopping!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Trevor is my all time favourite character, ever. Some of the stuff he comes out with is brilliant!

Titanium 182 FF
The first heist, from the planning to the execution really brought it home to me how good this game is. The level of interaction with the environment is pure genius and Rockstar deserve all the success. I really hope they can nail online too, with what will be probably millions of people logging on at the same time.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Counting the hours down til I can go back to this.

Started the heist yesterday. Opted for the smart route but was waiting for things to come together.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I did think about going in loud but my shooting was all over the place. Still pressing wrong buttons when I panic!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Incredible game. Rockstar are sensational when it comes to gaming productions. Imagine if they teamed up with Naughty Dog...

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
I 'think' i got given some shares last night after doing a good deed for a citizen, unless it is something to do with one of the missions? (not the one you get prompted to buy into)

Don't want to say what i did just incase it spoils it for someone else. But turns out the guy i helped was a multi millionaire, and although he didn't reward me at the time (I contemplated shooting him after all i got was a 'thanks') i think he has given me alot of shares in his company, anybody else had this?

330Ci cab
i went loud, what a laugh! this game is immense. f;ying the low level 'drops' for trevor is mental, the plane gets buffeted about all over the plave. epic

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did everyone buy the hanger? I didn't bother. Only had 160k and it was 150k! Felt like shooting the f**k out the Chengs!

Oh and for note, I went in quiet, came out with 4.5mil worth. Picked a good team though so big cut for them.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
how much do you get for the first heist? I've got fcuk all money so far. Just enough to buy some vests and a couple of assault rifles.

330Ci cab
Did everyone buy the hanger? I didn't bother. Only had 160k and it was 150k! Felt like shooting the f**k out the Chengs!

Oh and for note, I went in quiet, came out with 4.5mil worth. Picked a good team though so big cut for them.

i bought the hanger, its been a laugh, the drug and gun missions are ace. i picked a good team too, the chase on bikes and the van were funny too

Trophy #491
Wasn't sold when I first started playing. Now ive got used to everything I can safely say is the best game I have ever played :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah the opening is a bit underwhelming considering the scope of the game.

Was about to say the same. It'll take around a couple of hours to open it up and become accustomed to the scope. Even then I doubt you'll realise just how immersive and huge the game is.

I was in Ammu-nation last night for about an hour just on the shooting range, trying to get Gold in all the challenges. Didn't succeed in the end, but finished the hand gun, assault and SMG classes with all gold and one silver.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I bought the hangar too, also got franklin to buy the cannabis shop :)

I think from that raid I managed to grab 4.5 mil then was left with about 1.5-2 mil? Not sure

Flew the plane yesterday after buying the hangar and it puts into perspective just how big the map is.
I love Trevor's hillbilly town too,
Trevor and Michael have been reunited too.
Lazlow......

Evo 5 RS
Was about to say the same. It'll take around a couple of hours to open it up and become accustomed to the scope. Even then I doubt you'll realise just how immersive and huge the game is.

I was in Ammu-nation last night for about an hour just on the shooting range, trying to get Gold in all the challenges. Didn't succeed in the end, but finished the hand gun, assault and SMG classes with all gold and one silver.

yeah, thus far I've done the first delivery mission and got up to the second one where you get jumped by half of Mexico.

330Ci cab
'come on, were going los santos. you can jerk me off if i get bored......i'm joking'

spat my brew out howling in laughter!! hahaha

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's quite easy to evade a 3 star wanted level out in the country if you have an off roader! Thought it would have been the opposite as there's not much cover from the chopper.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
I held up my first petrol station last night :approve:

The little touches are so good, like the cashier bagging up all the money and throwing it over the counter, rather than just your money going up by X amount like the old games