ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Suprised people are nearly through it - is that the main story mission? GTA 4 with all the side missions etc was massive and had a lot of playing time. Is GTA 5 smaller in comparison or people just rushing through it?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Suprised people are nearly through it - is that the main story mission? GTA 4 with all the side missions etc was massive and had a lot of playing time. Is GTA 5 smaller in comparison or people just rushing through it?

I think we're rinsing it because the characters are so immersive. Can't put it down!

Clio
I've never used ant special yet. Not really much use at the moment.

So can he not be killed during special?

Suffers less damage. I would never have done his first mission with the bikers or the steal the plane mission without it.

Can you answer my question, do the players share the cash or do they all have individual amounts?

Suffers less damage. I would never have done his first mission with the bikers or the steal the plane mission without it.

Can you answer my question, do the players share the cash or do they all have individual amounts?

They all have individual amounts mate.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Is it wrong how I'm planning on spending my Friday night on this?

Nope. I have my evening planned around this.

Go to parents, laquer my frame. Go to asda, but munchies. Play GTAV till early tomorrow. Gonna be a great night!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Silly question, but how do I change characters? I can get the wheel up but none are selectable?!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Ah I just died a few times until I wised up. All about the cover!

Yeah they have individual amount. Don't worry about Trev I only have 5k but the other two have around 500k each before the next "stocks" mission so megabucks on the way! Proper supercar time!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I done one stocks mission with franklin. Then my brother came in to have a go and I forgot to buy the stocks :(

It is all about the cover, I've not used Trevor's ability yet either.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Silly question, but how do I change characters? I can get the wheel up but none are selectable?!

If that's the case you must be doing something with that one character. A side mission?

Clio
Ah I just died a few times until I wised up. All about the cover!

Yeah they have individual amount. Don't worry about Trev I only have 5k but the other two have around 500k each before the next "stocks" mission so megabucks on the way! Proper supercar time!

I like to give back to the community. I think I'm going to build a park.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Has anyone explored the whole map yet? Obviously not thoroughly but is it all displayed upon pressing the start button?

Clio
F*ck her off pal. It's all me, me, me with them.

I didn't want to boast about this but she text me asking if we are going to have sex tonight. I replied whilst I play GTA and she replied...... If you really want to.

Would she be offended if I was in the strip club getting it on at the time? Or shall I tell the b**ch not to ruin my game and leave me alone?

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I didn't want to boast about this but she text me asking if we are going to have sex tonight. I replied whilst I play GTA and she replied...... If you really want to.

Would she be offended if I was in the strip club getting it on at the time? Or shall I tell the b**ch not to ruin my game and leave me alone?

Haha! Quality girl!

S4 Avant
Mace, after that offer you'll be glad it wasn't my girlfriend.

I can imagine her throwing the tv out the window upon arrival.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
As I said always check the impound! I'll buy an R8 then the Merc after that. The 4wd is perfect in the R8.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL @ girls texting if sex is on the cards. Does that actually happen? Where's the element of surprise gone? Usually just happens, IIRC.

LY Megane R26

When ya first meet Trevor you can't use the other two for some time, says there lying low after the heist or something. That maybe why?

HBT 172 Cup
I bought a few G's worth in LifeInvader, i figured as we blew off that chaps head the the shares fell through the floor now would be a good time to buy cheap and then wait for them to return to normal. So far it hasnt worked lol.