ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something like this...

aze4yha9.jpg

Clio
LOL @ girls texting if sex is on the cards. Does that actually happen? Where's the element of surprise gone? Usually just happens, IIRC.

Once they try the element of surprise so many times and get knocked back for a computer game it must have a dent on confidence.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think that's what's on that 911 i've got. :eek:

Is Lava Red the solid Red? Sooo many colours to go through!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think that's what's on that 911 i've got. :eek:

Is Lava Red the solid Red? Sooo many colours to go through!

No, the Lava Red looks like a light dependant colour. Really cool. I sprayed the M3 lookalike I found in that colour. Was a tough choice as Racing Blue is always awesome. Yeah the Porsche you linked a page or so ago is Racing Blue.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL best yet!

change to Trevor he's in his trailer... Trying to flush A FOOT down the toilet!!! f**king LOL!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol I switched to him once and he was sitting on the roof of some building drinking beer.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
FFS I checked every local supermarket last night and none had stock in even now! :(

The woman behind the counter in asda knew what I was going to ask when I walked up and while I was enquiring the phone rang twice with others asking! Lol arrghhhhh

Tesco had loads in on wednesday.. They said not one person had been in for a copy

AK

M240i
1.57m units on Day 1.

f**k knows where the website I've picked that up comes from, as that's only about £63m @ £40 a game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
$800 million on release day which is around 10-12 million copies. The previous record was $500 million on release day, which was Black Ops 2 last November.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Managed to pikey a refund. Now to find somewhere with stock!

Good lad, what excuse you use?

Helicopter challenges on flight school are solid! Struggle to get bronze let alone gold. All the plane challenges I got gold first time! :(

Got halfway through and it stopped working lol.

Put the damaged disk on the bottom. She couldn't be bothered to check the top so I don't feel guilty.

Managed to get one in tesco. Let play resume

330Ci cab
has anyone got pics of the blueprint map with the blacklight? i could do with pics of where all the ufo bits are, need to collect them for a mission :/