ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey plug under indiction kit/near battery?

Clio 172 Ph2
Hey all,

recently bought a clio 172 and i have a few issues, one thing I've noticed is that there's a grey plug disconnected to the left/below the battery (under the induction kit), can't seem to see where it is from? One issue with the car seems to be that it doesn't get up to temp, it stays at the bottom of the gauge until i'm stuck in traffic then it rises up to half way. I've been reading about the IAT sensor, could this be it? From the pics I've seen the IAT sensor seems to be plugged in? :S

Cheers

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
I too have a small grey plug that is loose. However, I know that mines is from the removal of the acoustic valve which is in the passenger side arch.

Yours may also have been removed, If so then just secure the plug somewhere. Mines is to the slam panel.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You talking about this plug ?

Picture038_zpsf4886fa5.gif

Picture004-3_zpsdfe60959.gif