ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey skies, slippy roads and a 172

Valver..
kool vid m8.....was the camera man the pi*s the nite b4..couldnt really keep the camera still...lool... and wat was your top speed?

sold
Unfortunatley I didn't choose well when buying and it cost be nearly a grand for a new 'box. I didn't have any money for mods after that.
I've got a MK2 now but I'd agree, the MK1 sounded fruiter...maybe it was just a bit looser after 50k ?

the rear head rests in a 172 are a pain - you have to lift them up for someone to be able to sit down in the back then they look crap from behind the car - i want some like the front ones that sit on top of the seat. Tried fitting the front ones in the back but the metal bars are too big to fit in the holes in the rear seat - i may be wrong but the headrests in the back of that (apart from the middle one) look like they sit on top of the back seat

sold
Do you mean the Mk2 head rests the sort of curl over the top of the seat ?
Cos the MK1's are a different shape

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
I love that road lol.... From chelmsford to there, cracking drive, how i managed to crack my disc's he he!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i hope not aswell! i go round there everyonce in while!