ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey wheels on 182, Cup Suspension?

This might have been done to death, but can anyone confirm that grey wheels on a 182 mean it has Cup suspension?

This is the car I am referring to, its a 2007:

c3d1ab56bff9d56818a8a84ff388868e_zpsl1nk2ntw.jpg

I have read of this forum that the Cup pack options on a Full Fat 182 is meant to have two components, 1) the styling pack (front lip and rear wing), 2) handling pack (suspenions and grey wheels).
Does this mean the car pictured above has the Cup Suspension?

Also, is there any part numbers I can check to confirm it is Cup suspension?

Clio 182 trophy
2007 reg? Bloody hell thats late, sure i saw this for sale a while back as people were abit unsure if it was genuine, people done checks on it and it was just a really late registered one, yeah the cup/cup packed ones usually have the darker wheels
If you take a front wheel off and measure the centres of the 2 lower bolts behind the front disc, that clamp the strut through the hub they should be 60mm, if not they should be 54mm if i remember right
Hope this helps