ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy - Coilovers

TTRS & V50
No idea to be honest as ive never had them set up.

Best to do a search to be honest.

Can be from anything between 50-150 id imagaine, and also depending on if you get the adjustable dampening or fixed.

Italian 3.2 V6
ok thanks dude, last question! lol. the non-adjustable ones are the highsports arent they? what fixed sizes do they do? a drop of -40mm,-60mm?? i would be wanting the 60mm drop..

again, thanks

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
They are both fully height adjustable, the Highsports do not have damping adjustment though.

Slammed172 - theres a sticky at the top of the suspension forum re: group buys, pm whoever put it there :)

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Sorry but i dont really understand, will these coilovers work on a 172cup? If so how much difference is there between the highsport and koingsport? what would be the best for a road setup?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Sorry but i dont really understand, will these coilovers work on a 172cup?

Yes, i've got my name down for Highsports

If so how much difference is there between the highsport and koingsport? what would be the best for a road setup?

Highsport is fixed damping
Konigsport is adjustable

If you are a suspension expert and can modify settings for road, smooth track, bumpy track, more under/oversteer, less under/oversteer, etc etc, go for Konigsport. If not, and you just want to lower your car, get Highsport.

For everyones info, FK's do not fit cup packed 182's. They do fit all 172's.

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Im no expert lol i just want the best setup i can get for road and for the least amount of money!
Is there going to be alot of difference to the standard shocks?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i just want the best setup i can get for road and for the least amount of money!

Best = H&R, Bilstein, AST = lots of money
Least = Highsports

For £375 you will either get Koni adjustables (fixed height) or cheap coilovers, out of the cheap coilovers, Highsports are apparently the best to go for.

Is there going to be alot of difference to the standard shocks?

Yes, although as i dont have them on my car yet, im not sure what. Im guessing they will be harder though lol