ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Some American joined our session last night, I was watching him run away from the cops, he asked me to pick him up so of course I just ran him over haha 'the f**k man you just killed me?!'

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Found a car in a multi storey car park with someone's crew name written on it! Stole it, of course.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm online but there's quite a few bugs....I've been at the same loading screen for 5 minutes, can't do or press anything.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Got the fighter jet before :cool: Took a few attempts, and it takes time (need chopper first) but so funny when you have it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is it settled down etc? I'm only about 8% through the Story Mode, so have avoided Online Mode.

I'm BobbyBoRegis on Xbox if anyone wants to play, I'll be on most of the evening from about half 3/4.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Where abouts is it?

It's in a hanger at the base, you have to chopper in (go to the airport by sandy shores with helipad). The hanger entrance is on the west side but soldiers appear around the corner from the entrance as soon as you touch down. So fly along the perimiter of the base, tower in front of you, turn west and approach the hanger from the left side of it and get as close to the doors as possible. Make sure you have full health and armour as it takes a few seconds to break into the c**kpit. They'll try to shoot you down but "duck" the missiles as they get close. Took me 3 attempts.

I still can't take part in the first race!

Same here, I get in the car - then it just goes to the Settings, Players, Details bit and says Launching Session for aaaages.

All my mates have managed to get on easily enough now though weirdly.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Same here, I get in the car - then it just goes to the Settings, Players, Details bit and says Launching Session for aaaages.

All my mates have managed to get on easily enough now though weirdly.

Exactly the same with me
atare2ez.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
When it's working it's great fun. Some little fucker killed me in a session so me and dredz off here chased him around running him over pmsl.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The cops seem to be everywhere! Can't seem to do anything without getting a wanted level.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
If it's just gone, go back to normal game, login and go online again, sorted me out a couple of times.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going on now if anyone fancies a session on ps3?

Enjoyed the team death match I had yesterday.

if your stuck on a mission screen try holing circle to go back :)