ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gtech pro delivered today.

megane coupe F7R

Went out as soon as i got it to test out the new toy.
It seems pretty accurate to be honest. Went to the flatest 1/4mile road i know to give it a blast. I got...

1st proper run =
0-60...7.56
1/4mile....16.04 at 89.00mph

2nd run =
0-60...7.71
1/4mile....16.22 at 89.8mph

Did about 5 runs but never wrote all the times down.These were about the best two. Too much salt on the bloody road so i couldnt get the launch i needed in 1st cuz of wheelspin.

What do ya all reckon. I like like it

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hmm i want one of these!

Where did you get it from mate and what did it cost you?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hmm did you just pay the $73 yeah? No hidden charges?

Also how long did it take to come?

Sorry bout the questions! lol

megane coupe F7R

I payed $52.60 all in. The guy said that there is sometimes a customs charge. I didnt get one though cuz they never checked it. Think you can claim that back anyway. Mine took 5 days and the guy said thats the quickest delivery hes ever had to the uk. Normall 6 days to 2 weeks, maximum of 6 weeks

Clio 200 Cup packed

now yive used it once, why not rent it out to other forums users then we can all have a bash...

fiver fer a week, good money making scheme, lol

megane coupe F7R

Lol. Im sure i will be bored with it by tomorrow but its good to keep so i can see if my futer mods make a difference.

C

chip16v

how do you do the 0-60 test on these? mine was delivered when my car was off the road and i lost the instructions. can only work out how to do the 1/4 mile test

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

the same way, but you stop when it hits 60mph.

Otherwise it goes up to the 1/4 result etc

its a simple technology and there is nothing technically incorrect about the results, if they are setup correctly, no probs.

THe GPS ones are rather nice too. :D

Clio 182

Tom! dont use this as an excuse! your still getting your arse down pod next year! ;)

And Andy, change your sig till its proven at an actual 1/4 eh!?

LY 200

Not bad times there mate!!!

I want one of these to save using the mobile!!! Problem is i just dont do internet ordering...lol

Where do you have to fix them to the car???

190 BHP Willy 2

Ive got one. used it for a couple of days then the novelty wore off. Its stuffed away, somewhere.

Clio 200 Cup packed

bloody ell dave, ya could have started the bidding a little lower...

big hp, ill give you £7.50?

megane coupe F7R

Lol. You have to fit it to ya windcreen under ya mirror. Has to be level to or it wont work! Very easy to use though.

megane coupe F7R

Did a bit of weight reduction today. he he. Spare wheel came off.That must weigh about 15kg and loads of crap out the boot. It Improved my times.
First proper run =
0-60 = 7.4
1/4mile = 15.91 at 89.3mph

2nd run =
0-60 = 7.21
1/4mile = 15.85 at 86.1mph

Must say that my pull offs were perfect today. Proberbly the best ive ever done.

190 BHP Willy 2

Quote: Originally posted by DAVE_RSi on 08 December 2004

sell it then hp, sure 1 of us will buy it for £5
You mean I can get that much for it? :p

Might rent it out, £10 a week. Hmmmmmm

don't

exactly so just sell it cheap seeing as u dont use it :)

i bet most ppl who have them used them a few times then couldnt b arsed anymore lol

190 BHP Willy 2

They are just a novelty and it soon wears off. Ill prob stick it on ebay at some point. Will dig it out this weekend.