ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

guys whats the best clio on the market for circa 3k (help me find it)

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Looking for another clio people.

Open to all models, colours, specs etc just want a good clean straight honest car...

It will be used for the school run to keep the miles down on the Evo and maybe the odd bit of track action thrown in.

So cummon guys point me in the right direction please....

Paul

Renault clio 2005
Do the legwork yourself. Check auto trader magazine, ebay, local magazines. Call local Renault dealer and let them know what you are looking for. You will need to check the car out yourself. Or In My opinion the best way is to get a rac inspection of the car. Then you will know if it is a good car :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do the legwork yourself. Check auto trader magazine, ebay, local magazines. Call local Renault dealer and let them know what you are looking for. You will need to check the car out yourself. Or In My opinion the best way is to get a rac inspection of the car. Then you will know if it is a good car :)

I get RAC checks done at my place all the time. They are a complete waste of money for anyone with an ounce of common sense. Most of the blokes just sit around drinking our tea then piss off to Greggs before billing the customer £295.

​Joke.

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!

Done plenty of "LEG WORK"

Thought id ask members advice on cars as the last two ive been to see look and sound great till you get there,

Deceant members normally have deceant advice and will vouch for other members cars if they are worthy of it.

Renault clio 2005
I get RAC checks done at my place all the time. They are a complete waste of money for anyone with an ounce of common sense. Most of the blokes just sit around drinking our tea then piss off to Greggs before billing the customer £295. ​Joke.

Where did you get the £295 price from? They only charge £254 or inspection of a car over 2 litre for a non member of rac, For a member they charge £234. They also have no vested interests in the car. Also they don`t really go to greggs. They have busy days so normally have a tesco sandwich on the go in this area. lol

Renault clio 2005
Done plenty of "LEG WORK" Thought id ask members advice on cars as the last two ive been to see look and sound great till you get there, Deceant members normally have deceant advice and will vouch for other members cars if they are worthy of it.

Car Daniel Linked you looked good :) I doubt he would recommend a bad car. he is a well known member on here :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just plucked £295 out of the air.

Next time we get one in i'll make notes and do a write up on here.

​Check vin, check for oil leaks, check tyres, check paperwork, done. See ya!

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Have PM'd him bud and a few others on here,

Daniel is one of the old boys thought id been around a while,

WRX
Grab the last ever edition of Auto Trader if you can still find one. Apparently they stopped printing last week:S