ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had nowt to do, so went to the humber bridge and took some photos + a crappy sunset

clio 182
IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6230a.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6292x.jpg

IMG_6362x.jpg

IMG_6360x.jpg

IMG_6358x.jpg

IMG_6346x.jpg

IMG_6343x.jpg

IMG_6339x.jpg

IMG_6336x.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6260a.jpg

IMG_6262a.jpg

IMG_6264aaa.jpg

IMG_6268a.jpg

IMG_6270aa.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6373x.jpg

IMG_6366x.jpg

IMG_6369x.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6397a.jpg

IMG_6393a.jpg

IMG_6385a.jpg

IMG_6386a.jpg

IMG_6387a.jpg

IMG_6389a.jpg

IMG_6395a.jpg

IMG_6396a.jpg

any comment welcome, cheers CS'ers

clio 182
Re: had nowt to do, so went to the humber bridge and took some photos + a crappy suns

and no i am not posting any pic's of my mrs up!

182 cup Inferno
Re: had nowt to do, so went to the humber bridge and took some photos + a crappy suns

Some great pics there matey :approve:

Ollie's Silver Cup

Looks smart, I'm not keen on the splitter though :)

clio 182

no idea what the splitter is, came on the car when i got it, i like it. its different!

Clio MK 4

that looks good. good bit of lowering. Not sure if it was you in another thread but were you thinking of getting 17"s.

clio 182

that looks good. good bit of lowering. Not sure if it was you in another thread but were you thinking of getting 17"s.

yeah may be, just thinking through options, also looking at some 16x8s but they have an et of 10 and ill have problems with the archs at this height it is now,

yeah i love the height n look of the car, just the ride is shite, its lowered on apex springs at the mo, got some sportlines in the post tho so should sort out the ride. hoping it doesnt rise the height too much.

another thing, i think with the 16x8s the height might be too high with the sportlines to pull the alloys off so i might have to go low again.... which i dont really wanna do, n cant afford coilovers but ill have the same issues with the ride

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO

im in the same boat i want the low look but not the harsh ride so i dont know what route to go unless there is some sort of setup that lets you go lower with the good handling but as near to standard ride comfort

200 FF Storm Grey

Love this pic mate...

IMG_6336x.jpg

Maybe put the KTR sticker where the renault sport badge used to be? Would fill the void.

I'm planing on doing it myself but with Renault Elf (in red)

clio 182

I dont think it'll come off n restick so am just gunna leave it.

Cheers

clio 182

im in the same boat i want the low look but not the harsh ride so i dont know what route to go unless there is some sort of setup that lets you go lower with the good handling but as near to standard ride comfort

Yeah that's what I want. Don't think there is anything. Other than sportlines. Just hopefully will still look quiet low

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO

Sportlines it is then ill let you be the guinie pig 1st lol i love the pics btw we should meet up n get a few pis together sum time and when mine is clean lol maybe before or after the lincs meet

clio 182

yeah sounds like a plan, was wanting to go over to the humber bridge again when its a better sunset/nicer day, couldnt find anywhere to get the car close to the bridge to get it in the background tho

clio 182

sportlines getting fitted on tuesday so ill let u know, will post before n after pic's too

Evo 8 MR

Coilovers with adjustable damping.

clio 182

and that will give the low looks with the comfort? coz my apex spring are backbreakers

Stagecoach Ticket

Nice pics mate u have a very understanding mrs

if i tryed to take a photo of the car whilst out with her would go down like a lead balloon

200 FF Storm Grey

if i tryed to take a photo of the car whilst out with her would go down like a lead balloon

Same, then proceed to tell me how I love my car more than her

172 cup

I just get abuse and called a sad act, she's used to it now hehe

nice pictures bud, don't go for 17s! Buy my turinis instead :)

clio 182

Yeah usually does but the reason of the trip was to take photos. After a while she got bored n was calling me a geek.

Same, then proceed to tell me how I love my car more than her
I just get bah bah bah when I talk about my car.
I just get abuse and called a sad act, she's used to it now hehe

nice pictures bud, don't go for 17s! Buy my turinis instead :)

I just get called a geek. Thanks for the offer but I am never ever gunna get turinis and be a sheep. They look good but every1 has them

clio 182 black /gold

Nice piccys.

Clio TCe + Corsa VXR

Nice pics mate. fancy selling them apex springs to me ,i would like to try some on my 172 ? I dont live far away if your interested.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Is this Sumners old car-

S

53 clio 172

looks nice mate, think the splitter looks cool aswel. different :)