ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had some pictures taken of my clio :D awesome!!

They're some nice pictures. Car is stunning.

My idea about the handles.. i thought id never see it! Did tonyt do them?

your idea?? lol! i was sat in my car after i fitted dash strips etc and thought hmm what else could i do.... then saw handles and thought, well havent seen them done before or heard about them being done.... ill do it! ;)

thanks for all the comments :approve: these pics have actually made me like my car more :eek:

200 Gordini
your idea?? lol! i was sat in my car after i fitted dash strips etc and thought hmm what else could i do.... then saw handles and thought, well havent seen them done before or heard about them being done.... ill do it! ;)

thanks for all the comments :approve: these pics have actually made me like my car more :eek:

I mentioned it to tonyt but never got around taking pics for him and the funds never allowed. I think i said the housing too but the handles on their own look better... id like to see some pics of your interior if possible :D

Italian 3.2 V6
very very sexual!

Flame reds are the best ever! :D

1st pic is missing the tow-eye though!? lol

Black Gold Trophy
Looks awesome, funnily enough I know Will Ainsworth, sold him a pair of sparco seats about a year ago or so!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
lokks lovely lou! :D
i swear i've seen that red ibiza around plymouth area before!?!?!?!

i think we should have a meet soon around the southwest!?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Stunning pics :approve: good mods very tastefully done not over the top :approve:(makes me wanna buy a flamer !!)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Fantastic pictures and the car looks awsome, love the carbon fibre bits, great job