ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hammond drives the icons: Renault Clio Williams

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
How could he sell this!

What's the point in Hammond saying he wants one... you're loaded, go buy one lol.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Find a truely good Clio Williams though these days (W2 and W3 doesn't count, not that they make the task easier).

By truely good I mean straight panels, wheels in the correct colour with no cheap refurbs, interior in good shape and all trim, plastics and stickers original. Had a W3 in for belts last week and it was so nice to drive one again.

Inferno 225 cup
Find a truely good Clio Williams though these days (W2 and W3 doesn't count, not that they make the task easier).

By truely good I mean straight panels, wheels in the correct colour with no cheap refurbs, interior in good shape and all trim, plastics and stickers original. Had a W3 in for belts last week and it was so nice to drive one again.

I've just seen an add for one :-( looks incredible and well looked after.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I thought it was written off, probably wrong.

Number 1? I'm sure its part of Renaults H&C collection now stored in there carpark with the other goodies.

Jacob, looks can be decieving mate especially with the Mk1's. I bet we could go and pull holes in its perfection.