ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy 100k!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above, today my Mk2 172 reached the 100k milestone. :)

100k005.jpg

Here's a few pics of it standard, bar the clear side repeaters on 45k.

3230445101_22df45fdd4.jpg

3230445097_7e3cd15914.jpg

Since then i've had the following fitted..

H&R coilovers
Anthracite turinis
Compbrake B4 4 pots
Cup spolier
K-tec stealth
K-tec CF splitter
Cup racer tow eye
itg maxogen

And a few from last night.

3232724394_725642fc6c.jpg

3232682742_32d5cc46ef.jpg

3231844609_7a9a93e594.jpg

Comments welcome.

Last edited:
  Porsche Boxster987S
fair play then mate. have you ever had the turinis in silver on it? think that would look very smart!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Tidy mate, Have seen a PH1 172 make over 177bhp that was on 117,000k, was pretty much standard bar re-map & a scorpion exhaust so providing its serviced well/warmed up properly i cant see why it couldnt live to 150+k..although being renault every thing would of rattled off by then lol

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
nice to see you pulled over to take the dashboard photo :p
safety first
well im assuming as the handbrake light is on

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Tidy mate, Have seen a PH1 172 make over 177bhp that was on 117,000k, was pretty much standard bar re-map & a scorpion exhaust so providing its serviced well/warmed up properly i cant see why it couldnt live to 150+k..although being renault every thing would of rattled off by then lol

lol..

Well i have it seviced every 6k at Rentech, so hopefully the engine has quite a few more miles left in it yet! ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, Still going strong for a hundred thousand!

Do you think it do the same again?

I took it out on a long b road blast today, and tbh the engine still feels very strong, it seems to pull better then ever since reaching 90k+

It's still on the original gearbox and clutch too!

Hopefully get another daily runner for me and my GF late this year and just use the 172 as a weekend, evening toy.

Thanks for all the positive comments peeps :)

Last edited:
  2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Awesome!!! Looks superb, perfect in every way.

Makes me feel a little better with my 2003 Ph2 on 86500 miles! Won't be long till I'm at 100k I wouldn't think. My engine pulls awesome and strong right through the revs too.

High milers club ftw!! :evil:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome!!! Looks superb, perfect in every way.

Makes me feel a little better with my 2003 Ph2 on 86500 miles! Won't be long till I'm at 100k I wouldn't think. My engine pulls awesome and strong right through the revs too.

High milers club ftw!! :evil:

Yes mate :clap:

As everyone else has said, lovely looking clio! And looks in pristine condition for the mileage!

Thanks.. as you can imagine it's got a few stone chips and door dings, but overall it's not to shabby.

53 Clio's & counting
fair play mate only 25k behind me! and dont worry about the miles even on the mileage mines on its still kicking out 141bhp @ the wheels

roll on the next 125k lol

Tangoed Works
minter... i dont really think engine miles is a big deal on modern cars nowadays a long as serviced regularly.

its just things like bushes that may make the car feel a bit tired... good excuse for a full poly set imo.