ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy 100k!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
fair play mate only 25k behind me! and dont worry about the miles even on the mileage mines on its still kicking out 141bhp @ the wheels

roll on the next 125k lol

Good stuff.

minter... i dont really think engine miles is a big deal on modern cars nowadays a long as serviced regularly.

its just things like bushes that may make the car feel a bit tired... good excuse for a full poly set imo.

Well I've had most parts changed anyway, so it doesn't feel that tired :)

Titanium 182
I had my Fiesta Zetec-S til 115k, and seeing 100k come up is horrible! Makes the car feel old!

But I must admit, it's all about how it's looked after and if I saw those pictures of your car with an undisclosed mileage I would be pitching well under 50k! A credit to you and your car :)

1998 BMW e46 323i
Looks lovely fella. I'm 5k behind you (on 95k, serviced every 7 or 8k) in my pearl black ph2 172. Got a few stone chips and a lil ding on the door/b post, other than that she's sweet and pulls well.

The circumference of the Earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles, so we've already been round the world about 4 times!

Let's see how far we really can go in a French car.

120d M-Sport
Very fresh for 100k :D really doesnt look battered, you can tell when a cars well cared for!

My PH1 is at 115k and that just pulls and pulls in each gear, for the milage they feel great! Defo want to take it to a RR to see whats its putting out! Wonder what everyone milage is on there clio... Hmmmm :rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I had my Fiesta Zetec-S til 115k, and seeing 100k come up is horrible! Makes the car feel old!

But I must admit, it's all about how it's looked after and if I saw those pictures of your car with an undisclosed mileage I would be pitching well under 50k! A credit to you and your car :)

Looks lovely fella. I'm 5k behind you (on 95k, serviced every 7 or 8k) in my pearl black ph2 172. Got a few stone chips and a lil ding on the door/b post, other than that she's sweet and pulls well.

The circumference of the Earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles, so we've already been round the world about 4 times!

Let's see how far we really can go in a French car.

lol... some of my rattles have stopped lately too :approve:
Very fresh for 100k :D really doesnt look battered, you can tell when a cars well cared for!

My PH1 is at 115k and that just pulls and pulls in each gear, for the milage they feel great! Defo want to take it to a RR to see whats its putting out! Wonder what everyone milage is on there clio... Hmmmm :rasp:

Good stuff mate.:cool:

DMS

A thirsty 172
Looks well smart. My 172 is the same colour... I hope it looks like that when it reaches 100k.

Oh... and put some petrol in. :p

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
The search is returning a few nice examples for the 4.5 - 5k mark, Im going through a dealer though so Ive got some sort of leg to stand on if anything goes wrong initially.

So its a case of waiting a week, seeing what i get for my 21st money wise, then hunting one down, test drive, and drive away hopefully! All in time for the next meet!

Got a BMC CDA induction kit for it already :) The mods have started

I'm nearly at 100k too. Is there already a "who's got the highest mileage clio" thread?

*goes for a search...*

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The search is returning a few nice examples for the 4.5 - 5k mark, Im going through a dealer though so Ive got some sort of leg to stand on if anything goes wrong initially.

So its a case of waiting a week, seeing what i get for my 21st money wise, then hunting one down, test drive, and drive away hopefully! All in time for the next meet!

Got a BMC CDA induction kit for it already :) The mods have started

Good stuff mate.

Me you and Callum will have to meet up for a iceberg photoshoot :)

I'm nearly at 100k too. Is there already a "who's got the highest mileage clio" thread?

*goes for a search...*

Yes but not for a while mate.

Dynamique Flamer
I may have saw you the other day then! Started a thread on here somewhere about it! Was in the morning!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Best ph2 172 on here imo. I'd should have kept me Cup, that would be on 100k + EASY by now. Only needed the 4 pots like yours to finish it off :). Buckets next? ;)