ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Just an update on the car.

Still for sale. Had a few offers and accepted one, but they haven't got back to me yet, so it's still all up for grabs.
If it hasn't sold in a couple days, I'll be whacking a classified on eBay.

New car should be here on Saturday. Buzzing!!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I can't understand why it's not gone and also why you are accepting offers.. absolute bargain imo

Cup In bits
Stunning car I just couldn't live with the yellow, if it was another colour I would but your arm off. Good luck with the sale.

Absolutely love this car and the colour. Hope it goes to a forum member so it stays in the club, good luck with the sale

Clio 197, Fiesta ZS
Harpham, where is the car currently located? Definitely interested as myself and the old man are after a friend for my 197 and his 225..

Trade in price way too poor Paul?

They wouldn't quote me a price due to how old it was.

I've got an offer from a trader, but it's a lot less than what I want, so that'll be last resort.

Sucks that it hasn't sold yet, but oh well, it's not a big issue if it stays with me for a bit longer than planned.

I'm shocked that hasn't sold through a forum member.

I would take better pictures though, I can't help but feel that bright, fresh pictures of all angles would help it sell.

GLWTS

Last edited:
  182 Cup
If I wasn't in such a poor financial state, I'd be selling my inferno, and buying that. Good luck with the sale harpham!