ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anybody got LED Indicating wing mirrors on their clio??

Clio 182
Hey everybody, I am thinking about touching up my 182 with a bit of external editing :)

just wondering if anybody has tried the LED indicating wing mirrors I don't think I've ever seen them ona clio of any kind
would be nice to see a pic or 2?? :p

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yes mate, they look very wrong. It really doesn't look OEM, it's like adding daytime running lights to Clios it just looks awful.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Look smart, you need to go to the edit Avatar section in your settings.

No clio for me, I have a Toledo.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive ony got the 1 on my profile as its the only 1 I have on this comp i dont know how to make it display on the left hand side like you've done tho?

You have to be a paid club member to get avatars ;)

Welcome, the Clio mirrors are as ugly as sin but ones with indicators in are even worse ;)

BMW
Hey everybody, I am thinking about touching up my 182 with a bit of external editing :)

just wondering if anybody has tried the LED indicating wing mirrors I don't think I've ever seen them ona clio of any kind
would be nice to see a pic or 2?? :p

Led indicators are nice you can get numerous pics while searching Google