ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone come across these yet??

corsa D / 172 clio
hi guys

im looking at getting a set of these for the inferno and im just wondering if anyone has come across them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271021219011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

they are listed as "new spec" and the metal collars look different from the old set.

im just wondering if they have changed them so they don't need welding into the wishbones????

if anyone has any info on this point i would appreciate the input

cheers:D

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
There was a topic on here not too long ago regarding the "new" power flex range.

I think they are using a different compound and they are now black bushes and not purple or something along these lines.

corsa D / 172 clio
thanks marc

ive just found the thread on it and read thru it and now im even more confused than i was before as its saying don't bother with these for a road car and just buy new standard wishbones!lol
on the plus side it seems these new bushes don't need welding in tho so happy days on that.