ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has ne1 got clifford concept 650 fitted?

i need a good alarm! standard is not good enuf 4 me.:(
Need 1 that goes off even a slight touch on my car! I've been told this clifford is quite good.
Ders been these lil tw*ts kickin my neighbours cars n smashin d side mirrors.. :mad: fews weeks back sum1 smashed my mum's windscreen. im only lucky coz i dont finish work until 12am n off to work 2pm.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Nothing wrong with Clifford alarms, just a lot of poor quality installers out there.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nothing wrong with Clifford alarms, just a lot of poor quality installers out there.

It's all in the instalation. Make sure you get a certified Clifford installer to put it in for you.

I have the 650 - great job :approve:

I have a 650 installed by gap security. Best alarm ive ever had. The proximity sensor never ever false alarms, it warns you if you arm the alarm and leave a door open by accident, it detects faults with the system automatically and alerts you if any problems occur. I had mine fitted with a shock sensor which is amazing and total cost was £625.

Note: bearing in mind that mine was installed on my drive on an absolutely freezing cold day. The bloke could hardly hold the wires and still managed to do a flawless job.

"Navy" N17 TWO
£625 :eek:
You get one of your girlfriends free with it Lusty? ;)

Mine was £450 fitted with dual prox, blackjax and remote lights

£625 :eek:
You get one of your girlfriends free with it Lusty? ;)

Mine was £450 fitted with dual prox, blackjax and remote lights

The alarm was 500 in a sale reduced by 100 quid and the shock sensor was 125 as an optional extra. Mine doest have Blackjax - apparently when mine was fitted it was illegal to have it on a cat1 alarm as it invalidates the thatcham approval incase people drive the car who dont know how to use it and cause an accident etc.

megane 225
im paying £375 for mine with dual zone, tilt and motion, ultrasonics and blackjax.
Blackjax is standard on the 650, its just some companies charge extra to wire it up.
The concept 650 MK II is out now, diff remote and better range for the remotes i think.
Its like everyone says, it is down to the installer to be honest, i have had a few horrow stories from a mentioned company where they put a 20amp fuse in the siren circuit and that was the only fuse in the whole system.
If you get a good installer they are spot on mate

Last edited:
i had a quote £370 for a 650 mk2.. newest 650 they got.. so i mite ring em up 2moro 2 see wen dey can install it for me... cheers fellas