ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have GDI up all their prices..?

ITB'd Ph1 172
fair enough..

lets just drop this now... its silly and not necessary

Evo, thanks for pointing the prices out, made me have a good look round at others prices so we remain competative where we can

Andy

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Dubai182 said:
More expensive by 10% are you mad? Show me a company that does H&R's for the 182 at 800 quid and is an official dealer. GDI is an official dealer of them hence he has to stick close to the RRP. You seem to be missing the fact some of their products are much cheaper,even up to 20% on some items.
If you don't like their prices don't buy from them,there are plenty of people willing to part their cash to them,they won't miss yours i'm sure.

Market research tells a different story..Have a go yourself.

Regards H&Rs even K-tec are selling them for the 172 cheaper...Official dealer..

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
BexGDI said:
fair enough..

lets just drop this now... its silly and not necessary

Evo, thanks for pointing the prices out, made me have a good look round at others prices so we remain competative where we can

Andy

No wories i think it's people getting unjustly excited. When you have the Jesus around its usually the same story.

As always stated GDI come very well recommended.

let it go ..............................:evil:

if u dont like the price dont shop there . every1 else is happy including myself .
but dont compare prices later and complain , u should av done ur homework 1st .

if ur happy fine .............if not .TOUGH , U LEARNT UR LESSON:cheers: drink and b cool

EVOgone said:
Willynone......

Its a recent experince and im quite just in sharing it....people like you cause argument as they have no self control over their mouth. If its not constructive then ciao.

Keep on topic Vectra boy.

au contraire, you have singled out a couple of products to use as a way to **** someone's business off... you did something similar a bit ago regarding GDi and you also happen to be friends with Yoz and Fred... Axe to grind perhaps? Reason I'm pointing this out is because when you bought your c**k pump you and realised you had paid over the odds you didn't make a post in off topic telling other small endowed people to save money did you? :clown:

Anyway, speaking of being constructive you have said your point and I doubt most people here are stupid enough to need you to repeat yourself... again and again and again... your perhaps the most boring person I've had the misfortune to not meet.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
TheJesus said:
au contraire, you have singled out a couple of products to use as a way to **** someone's business off... you did something similar a bit ago regarding GDi and you also happen to be friends with Yoz and Fred... Axe to grind perhaps? Reason I'm pointing this out is because when you bought your c**k pump you and realised you had paid over the odds you didn't make a post in off topic telling other small endowed people to save money did you? :clown:

Anyway, speaking of being constructive you have said your point and I doubt most people here are stupid enough to need you to repeat yourself... again and again and again... your perhaps the most boring person I've had the misfortune to not meet.

I havent paid over the odd for anything..did my research and got the part I WANTED at the best price..

Regards to stiring the point then your are doing that...as you always do. BexGDI wanted it to stop but you just carnt help yourself.

We all know your bitter as you carnt afford to run you williams anymore and have to buy a Vectra TD, please display your sorrow elsewhere.:clown:

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
FredYozzasport said:
believe me he's no friend of mine!

Jesus - the most boring person is surley Rob ;)

I agree only met him once plus he drives a 1.2..;)

Jesus your a :clown:

193 mk2
evo, if you had noticed this & were concerned as you were thinking of making a purchase, why didn't you just ring andy & ask him if he could match or beat your best quote & maybe even mention to him you thought his prices were higher than normal. this would have been the most shrewd thing to do & might have saved you some money???

FredYozzasport said:
believe me he's no friend of mine!

Jesus - the most boring person is surley Rob ;)

ahh sorry, my mistake, I didn't realise it was just a part for your c**k pump... my bad :clown:

Fred, there it is then... no one here or on WC likes his NonEvo owning a$$... he doesn't need friends though, he has cake and Celine Dion CD's instead.

Fred, very good point, although when god was giving out the ignorant gene he must have shared most of it with these two clowns... Evonone must have got the fat gene however... I bet he actually ate it :rasp:

Evonone, it was me that referred to you as the time share sales person cruising round in your Vectra... how this has been linked to me I'm unsure of, but what I do know is 3 things. 1) I have no intention of getting one 2) your damn right I cant afford to run it, but then it has cost more than twice what your shed is worth, that must make me the most hardcore enthusiast ever :p 3) you have no wit or imagination, people cry when they read your posts

wide said:
evo, if you had noticed this & were concerned as you were thinking of making a purchase, why didn't you just ring andy & ask him if he could match or beat your best quote & maybe even mention to him you thought his prices were higher than normal. this would have been the most shrewd thing to do & might have saved you some money???

the simple answer is because he's a c**k :cool:

This is gonna go on forever if they keep replying to each others posts. They are winding each other up. Let it go.

Papercup said:
Guess who got the last set in the UK? ;)

Big thanks to Fred @ Yozzasport :approve:

I'm guessing you believe its you, but as apparently a set coming to me right now via courier I would say me :)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
EVOgone said:
Market research tells a different story..Have a go yourself.

Regards H&Rs even K-tec are selling them for the 172 cheaper...Official dealer..

Last post on this topic... We're talking about the 182 not 172. GDI do not charge £880 for the 172 H&R's...

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
wide said:

Definately didnt save me any money (thats no diss on GDI)...

My comment was in general about prices and is a fair point backed up with information. Which has been noted at GDI..?

I was asking other people if they had experienced the same..Which is what forums are for disussing experiences and opinions..

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Dubai182 said:
Last post on this topic... We're talking about the 182 not 172. GDI do not charge £880 for the 172 H&R's...

Didnt say they did...pricing comment are about general prices...

But as my comment stated K-tec sell H&R for the 172 cheaper. And they are usually very very expensive RRP + vat.

As said my comments are just and correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Chris K said:
This is gonna go on forever if they keep replying to each others posts. They are winding each other up. Let it go.

Well we will have to see if the silly none constructive posts stop.....

Skoda Fabia vRS
if you dont like it, dont buy from there, most people still will as they have experience of GDI

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
H&R's for 172

GDI: 857.75 (881.25 for 182)
K-Tec: 793.13 (793.13 for 182)
MSW: 773.56
Yozzasport: 756.70 (822.50 for 182)
EuroPerformance: 726.68

Ds2500

GDI: 100.69
Balance: 96.57
Yozzasport: 85.00

Blueflame Exhaust for 182:

GDI: 330.00
Camskill: 310.00 (280.00 for 172)

think all those prices include VAT but do not include delivery. Hopefully if all you were interested in was teh cheapest, that will help.

Most delivery charges are £12 except Yozzasport which is £20

Snotter's
kind of a pointless thread but people comment on demon tweeks and halfords prices all the time but because cs members own/run the mentioned company people dont like it.As evogone said on a forum for Clio's anybody should be able to comment on a companies price/service and not get flamed because others happen to friendly with gdi/yozzasport etc.

GDI are expensive, look above, as others have said if you dont like thier prices then buy elsewhere, its quite funny that people would rather pay an extra £** for exactly the same product.

Skoda Fabia vRS
you cant always be cheapest on everything

im sure if its possible then Andy may do price match against other outlets, or do a deal on fitting any of the items mentioned, GDI are not a rip off outfit, they are first class

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i find the prices competitive and the service top notch, trust my car with them and im really up tight leaving my car in other hands.

I paid £1 for a 500ml bottle of Cherry Coke from the local onestop.

Only 80p in ASDA.

Gutted, still I'd thought you all best know.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Day said:
I paid £1 for a 500ml bottle of Cherry Coke from the local onestop.

Only 80p in ASDA.

Gutted, still I'd thought you all best know.

you got stung, 75p at Tesco Express

Everyone is open to voice their views though.

There are a few fans of GDI here and a few who are not for various reasons. The same can be said for the likes of Hill Power etc. Perhaps the fact these companies openly post on cliosport contributes to these types of arguments where opinions are directly attacked.

At the end of the day, threads such as this cannot be supressed unless the company in question owns the forum and makes the rules, like overclockers.co.uk where no slander or price affiliation is permitted.

Until then, you guys (company employees) are just going to have to respond to comments in an appropriate and professional manner, and know that everyone is watching.

Turbos.
I think we are getting into dangerous territory now, same thing happened on a Mini forum.

I thought Yozza/Fred/BenR/Andy were all mates but it seems to of got awfully competitive. I have a feeling to save grief this should remain a members forum, not a suppliers forum. If people are bothered about prices, they only need to phone one of the suppliers up to ask for a price match. If they can't go elsewhere...

I think its a bit unfair people saying items are 'expensive' when they don't know the full story. For the better of the forum, i think suppliers should have to pay to advertise, or not mention their products/services at all.

That is exactly what i pitched last year!

Traders forum which they pay to use and can only banter about their stuff in there.

Otherwise every thread is a non stop 'come see me, we do this, this much' etc etc.