ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He just doesn’t like cliosport

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by nickyb121 on 13 August 2003

I like it here, Melly is right, we are not just a forum or a club we are a close group of friends, some more so than others(eh rob). And when people try to take that from us, then we as a group we have a right to defend ourselves with guns and sharp objects and tanks. I come here as it is a nice place to be, I dont want a few sad little individuals/owners clubs to try and take what we have away from us...
i have modded the post

There is alot of like minded people on here and also a number of people post on here who dont even have a renault never mind a clio, and they get to put there word across! Thats why people get defensive, because on here you get treated with a bit of respect, no matter what you drive!

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by CraigJ on 13 August 2003
Kelly its tottally right its only a forum. Believe me i dont spend half the time that some ppl do on here. :)

secondly o wont take the defensive. in fact i think your such i fiesty lass id like to meet you hows about a beer or seven ;)
Make it a bacardi and coke or seven ;)

I just think people do over react - is a forum really that a big part of your lives? Because i know as soon as i shut down this pc from work I have my friends and family to go to

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

woooooooooooo

Stop..........................................................................................

Hammer Time.

Break it down.

Mell it is part of ppls life. but ultimatly its just a forum. one we care about yes, but the rivalry going on here at the moment is ridiculouse. At the end of the day you shouldnt get angry or upset about silly comments that ppl can make.
I was just correcting Kellys statement. It IS real life - hence why you have troublemakers and rivalry, u come up against people you dont like or cant get on with everyday, you have to ignore them and move on. Your right people shouldnt get angry, but its in our nature to defend ourselves and speak our minds. So I stand by what I said Its not JUST a forum.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Listen folks, Seriousely.

Were getting to this stage now where were getting as bad as them. Go to their site and look at their posts.

Looked yet? right this ones not that different from theirs nothing but bitchin. turn the other cheeck. respect this site but dont degrade it by going down to their level.

VW Potato

"Because i know as soon as i shut down this pc from work I have my friends and family to go to"

GULP! You mean...you mean...you dont think of us 24/7....during a romantic meal you dont think hmm, i wonder if any bodys replied to my post about clear indicators? You mean that when youre having a lovely walk in the park you dont say ah, must dash, need to check me pms?

I cannot believe you do not pray at the altar of ClioSport before you sleep and then when you rise. All hail (HAIL!) to the forum!

(nah, I dont either - Ive got a home to run)

g

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 13 August 2003

Kelly its tottally right its only a forum. Believe me i dont spend half the time that some ppl do on here. :)

secondly o wont take the defensive. in fact i think your such i fiesty lass id like to meet you hows about a beer or seven ;)
Make it a bacardi and coke or seven

I just think people do over react - is a forum really that a big part of your lives? Because i know as soon as i shut down this pc from work I have my friends and family to go to
Kelly, youv found the way to my heart bacardi is my favourite drink. seriosely i wanna take you out sometime ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thanks.

Hammer time is over. (well done mellyd, even your name suggests you could be a bad early nineties rapper)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

You......(dont know this bit)a Gaybar........(dont know this bit)

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 13 August 2003

Take a cold shower.

Its just a forum, she doesnt exist!

Of cours she does so do all the others damn iv met half of them. or am i just hallucinating? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 13 August 2003

Take a cold shower.

Its just a forum, she doesnt exist!

Of cours she does so do all the others damn iv met half of them. or am i just hallucinating? :confused:
Get a room?!

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Cheers Tom.

As ppl keep saying its part of their life. Another part of my life is with the girls. why not mix the 2?:devilish:

Just read that whole topic sjd172, ChrisH was rightly banned IMO. You shouldnt get special treatment because you are knowledgeable. Its not what you know, its who you know!

-Rob