ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He strikes again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
This is a message from him a week a go about some turinis...

3ygupygy.jpg

Thats just mad as a turini wheel from Renault is £179 Including VAT x that by four and its £719 for a spanking new set from renault.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This the same guy on here that says everyone selling stuff on here is too expensive? :S

Yeah if you post you are selling a set of trend lines for 400 pounds he will tell you that they are only worth 8 quid but that he is a "CASH BUYER"

Then he will attempt to sell them for 3000 pounds after adding red arrows to your pictures. And splattering the words "ultra rare" and "mint" about liberally.

Personally I couldn't do the same as I like people to be happy with what they buy from me and to get a fair price if they sell to me. But if he wants to make thousand percent profit margins then it's upto him and it's upto people not to be so bloody stupid tbh.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He once invited me down to 'discuss' his misleading ads. Shame he's so far away as I'd happily of gone down to 'sort it out' as he put it.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd have paid good money to see Ron walk in down there, swinging his truncheon (steady on), and saying "Ello, ello, ello, wos all this then?"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport clio 172
Oh crap, this guy is only about 10 miles away from me!

Thank you for the heads up guys, I won't be doing a search again looking for local suppliers to get bits from.....

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Oh crap, this guy is only about 10 miles away from me!

Thank you for the heads up guys, I won't be doing a search again looking for local suppliers to get bits from.....

Surly you would just see his prices and think I won't be buying that. You don't need this thread to figure that out! Lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So is that an R32 wheel or not? Seriously tempted to tell him I'm interested in the Turinis but that I want to go and choose which one I get, being as he is apparently in Cambridgeshire.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"We dont dismantle non runners/ end of life/ high mileage or scrap cars."

So they only dismantle cars that are 100% mint and roadworthy?

Been wondering about this bit for a while.... The entire adverts are just b****cks spouted to attract the clinically stupid

And why is the word Turini in the ad when there are no actual turinis for sale???

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reply from bluechip

HELLO SIR

PLEASE READ the listing and LOOK at the pictures

if you is still having problems working out, LOOK elsewhere for what YOU want.

IN OTHER WORDS TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE (im sure we wont go hungry), SIMPLES!

CHEERS

- bluechipspares_online

My reply.

Alright shirty!

I did read the listing and looked at the pictures. The listing title has the word Turini in it you melt!

Woof woof!

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
"We dont dismantle non runners/ end of life/ high mileage or scrap cars."

So they only dismantle cars that are 100% mint and roadworthy?

Been wondering about this bit for a while.... The entire adverts are just b****cks spouted to attract the clinically stupid

And why is the word Turini in the ad when there are no actual turinis for sale???

Turinis there so if you search ebay for turini alloys these come up people do it loads like when the put clio 1.2 not 172 182 200 turbo vtr vxr

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I messaged him last night asking if the R32 alloys were actually R32 wheels or not.
I was slightly disappointed when I only got this back:

hello,

"
ADVERT FOR;

1 R32 Style alloy
"

clearly stated on the listing page in BIG BLUE writing also shown in BIG BIG blue writing, feel free to come and inspect at your own pleasure if unsure

cheers

- bluechipspares_online

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A little bit late with that link ;) Look at the first post in this thread!

I messaged him last night asking if the R32 alloys were actually R32 wheels or not.
I was slightly disappointed when I only got this back:

hello,

"
ADVERT FOR;

1 R32 Style alloy
"

clearly stated on the listing page in BIG BLUE writing also shown in BIG BIG blue writing, feel free to come and inspect at your own pleasure if unsure

cheers

- bluechipspares_online

Flol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 sport ph1
I had the same sort of problem,emailed blue chip asking them for a price on a silver complete tailgate for a ph 1 172 clio sport,he wanted £175! robbing bas**rd! i just sent back, "lol,cheers" all i got back was "yeah" lol bloody con artist co*k sucker lol

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
So looks like he's on pistonheads. For the price of a cheap tt/s3 you could have... Drum roll please... Just the engine!!

vu8yjy4a.jpg

And here are some phone numbers if anyone would like to mess him around.

3adybybu.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Fair play to him if he can sell for those prices. Hes obviously doing well as hes been about for a while now.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Lol, love how he bangs on and on and on about how ultra rare it is and then says he has two, FLOL.

Only about 3 times the price they normally sell for, so a lot less than his usual markup.

This quote is the best!!

The bonnet will make massive gains in your performance and handling being very light weight, a must of the trackday driver!!!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
So this guy definitely doesn't like being emailed with questions! Asking whether that engine comes with an entire car for £2,400 and he's told me I need to ask a member of the legal profession to read the advert if I need clarification! Pretty clear he's not from this country (planet) either, judging by the use of "ov" and other fairly obvious details. Time for some PPI websites, me thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.