ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head units with screens

ep2
Hye all, thinkin of getin a motorised screen HU, but i don't now what to got for, i ve got £300-500 to spend, would like a touch screen 1.OOOh are the ripspeed 1s any good? .any suggestions
was lookin at the KVT 627DVD it says 'Interactive Touch Panel Control with OSD (On Screen Display)'. <<<<<<what does that mean ?

Clio_Smart
Why dont you contact hookey 108 for a JVC avx2 £270 built dvd player 3.5" screen smart looking cd players plays mp3 discs etc he has got 1 left:D

the ripspeed one i heard was a rebadged pioneer? anyways, why dont you nip into halfords and have a play.. cant be too bad i wouldnt think

Clio_Smart
Ok no worries

Just thought there was a seller selling screen dvd like the screen you want with sat vav etc top the range one its £1300 in shops it near enought brand new he has watched 1 film selling it for £600 i think ill have a look.

Probally sold it

"Navy" N17 TWO
the screen is too small and also i don't really like JVC stuff

JVC top-end stuff is actualy better built than any Kenwood IMO

I asked so many questions and looked up uncountable reviews before buying my ICE.
Get yourself the new clarion DVD HU if you are on a budget;
otherwise go for a Pioneer or treat yourself to an Alpine D310 :star:

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
u want a pioneer hu they are ace u get so much for your money and they are £450

Clio_Smart
That the avx2 the other one to the avx1 i told you about

£350 hhmmmm i no where you can get one for £270 delvierd if he still has one left for sale.

Hookey108 on here is selling a avx2 i think its refurb but a good one i dont know to much just no he was selling 2 and has 1 left.

2001 Ph1 172
The ripspeed one is touch screen thereselling like hot cakes at the minute!!!! it des stick out abit bt no more than any other popout screen unit!

Rsport182Cup'd
I've Got Two Sunvisors With Screens In Now For Sale Clio 2003 Onwards, Can Get Pics Of Them Tomora Mounted,
Remote Control Screens Mounted In Clio Sunvisors,
No Longer Got Car, Good Workin Order,
Price Ask.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I've Got Two Sunvisors With Screens In Now For Sale Clio 2003 Onwards, Can Get Pics Of Them Tomora Mounted,
Remote Control Screens Mounted In Clio Sunvisors,
No Longer Got Car, Good Workin Order,
Price Ask.
Send some pics

cooper s full areo kit...
Ive got a clarion VRX868RVD, not been out that long, full ipod interface comes up on the screen, amazing, touch screen, dvd, cd mp3's, and has the option to add navi. Truely a good unit
Its on the clarion website www.clarion.co.uk