ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight washer jets - drivers side pipe not ejecting water

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Passengers side pipe is being supplied water and ejects water correctly. The drivers side pipe is being fed however when the washers are engaged it isn't ejecting water.

Does this point to the pump needing replaced? If so what's the part?

Cheers,
Gavin

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Canary172

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Agreed! I replaced my windscreen washer pump with a 3rd party example from GSF three years ago and it's been flawless :smile:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
biggest tip I can give is to empty the reservoir as much as you can and then label up all the pipes. If you dont label them you will have nightmare with figuring out what goes where.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I got a pair of pumps off eurocarparts the other day much cheaper. They work fine too.
www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk sell the oem ones.
I replaced my windscreen pump a while back with a eurocarparts.com item. Can you provide part number for headlight washer pump? There is 3 washer pumps available on the site.

Thanks,
Gavin

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Replacing the separate headlight washer jet pump under the scuttle panel fixed this