ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlights permanently on!!??

clio 182 cup
I don't know if I'm being a bit thick here but suddenly the headlights on my 182 are permanently on once the ignition is engaged even though the switch on the stalk is definitely in the off /0 position (the top setting)

I'm away at the moment and don't have access to the manual which I've left at home, is this a fault or is there some kind of auto-headlight function that I've accidentally triggered??

Yeah auto lights, I have mine off. turn the ignition on and quickly turn the lights fully on and off twice and you should here a beep once you've done it correctly to tell you its off.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Yeah auto lights, I have mine off. turn the ignition on and quickly turn the lights fully on and off twice and you should here a beep once you've done it correctly to tell you its off.

don't need the ignition on, but yea, this

clio 182 cup
Thanks for the replies, all sorted now with the switch on-off twice technique, I'm guessing it was the auto-headlights although it was happening in (dull) daylight.

mine do that all the time too .............................................................................................................. ah , hang on , i have a volvo !