ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated seats i 172!

Hi. Anyone have heated seats in their 172 mk1/mk2s? My car has the heating element installed under the seats but they are not connected!!?? Strange. I live in Sweden so heated seats are quit nice in the winter. I have to wear a glove on my right hand beacause the gearknob is so f...ing cold.

Lars

I noticed that there is a fuse for heated seats. Where is the element? Can you take a piccie with a digital camera?

Rhys

The heating element is under both front seats. I could take i picture tomorrow at work if someone told me how to post pictures..

Lars

Yeah, take some pics. Post them to rhys172@yahoo.co.uk and I will put them up here.

Just had a look under my seats and there is loads of cabling, but I cant see an element. Would love some nice toasty seats

Rhys

So do i... but after a closer look i dont think there are any heating elements What i saw was the supporting springs and the loose connection made me think it was heaters. Sorry.