ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heed help i need a dizzy cap for a 1.2 8v n reg clio has any one got one . steveange

Clio mk1
any one live near stevenage whose got a dizzy cap for a clio 1995 1.2 8v i tired euro car parts and did not fit. cant wait need asap let me know thanks

Renault Clio MK2 1.2
Re: heed help i need a dizzy cap for a 1.2 8v n reg clio has any one got one . stevea

have you tried Car Spares in Cheshunt (Delamare Rd), they're really good, always had everything I've gone in for https://www.carspares.co.uk

Clio mk1
Re: heed help i need a dizzy cap for a 1.2 8v n reg clio has any one got one . stevea

thanks I will rember that :D

Clio mk1

tree dizzy cap later and ive got one thank god for that:clap: time to see if she will start just fitted a water pump and belt kit I went to put bottom hose on and lent on a wire that how I broke the dizzy . that how all this started