ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Down Under (hate saying "G'Day")

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Hello All,

Been a member of RTOC for a good while now but, looking to do some upgrades with "Time Attack, Tarmac Rally, type stuff" in mind.

Took my GTT with me when I migrated to Oz in '06 and don't have much access to parts for GTT, Clio1, R19 16v but, I do have access to Clio2 & 3, Megane 2.

I want to go 172 wide track and have already quizzed Jord (Thanks mate;)) on parts required and found a heap of info by reading some of the project threads.

Look forward to joining in with the banter,

Woz:D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Woz,

I've been on Ozrenaultsport a few times and get the impression that Reno parts (and cars!) are few and far between over there.

How is the R5 Tub liking the climate over there? Is the urban myth of Tubby's not restarting easily when warm, true? ;)

D.

RB 197
Hi Dude!
I've had a few 5 GT's, i miss boost terribly LOL. My other half is still on RTOC though.
Welcome to the club :)
Melissa

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thanks for the welcome,

I'll try to get some pics up soon. A bit of a work in progress so, don't expect too much!

Woz