ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help 182 no Brake Pressure

just an old 182
have same issue... rear solid brake line corroded where it rests in the retaining clips, lost all the fluid. Replaced with new lines, used easy-bleed pressurised kit and have fresh bubble free fluid coming through all 4 bleed nipples but no brake pedal... had no brake issues at all before I lost the fluid. Where are the ABS valves located?

just an old 182
The clip is Renault's diagnostic tool? can you buy a clip? any links? or is it cheaper/better to let Renault do it?

just an old 182
some progress, yesterday used 2nd man to bleed brakes, can feel pressure in the pedal as it pushes fluid through... followed the Renault bleeding procedure of OSR, NSF, NSR then OSF, then repeated, this removed a lot of air. Used clear tube submerged in fluid. So we now have a brake pedal albeit not as high as it should be, road test confirms brakes are operating but not very well - Now have ABS, Serv & ESP lights on dash, but I guess at least I can now drive it to a garage.
Just wondering if the handbrake cable is self adjusting after fitting new pads?