ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! anyone got a scorpian exhaust on a 172?

340i
They are ok systems...

I've seen a few on 172 and always think they look "too big" for the car?!

I am selling a Magnex exhaust system if that's any help? ;)

n/a
this 1 has a 4" tail pipe is quite big but i bet it sounds good. is it a full system and how much you looking for? any pics?

Not got a car
would be ok if you cut out the bumper, this one, the Imola and the Magnex Oval are way to big for the car

340i
Yeah looks overly big for the car IMO....

Yeah its a full system (cat back), I am looking for £150 ideally

20062008188.jpg

340i
would be ok if you cut out the bumper, this one, the Imola and the Magnex Oval are way to big for the car

The systems are not designed to sit with in the bumper, you would have to bend the pipe work and re-jig the mounts (IIRC the rear boxes are quite large and cannot go up much further)

n/a
got the son of a b1tc4 welded for now but mite take that exhaust of u gray. would it be easy to fit onto a ph2 172

clio 172 cup and valver
ive got a full scorpian on my cup and i have cut the bumper to make it hang right they sound really nice but they do look a bit to big

clio 172 cup and valver
my camera has packed in at the mo so sorry i dont have any pics will try n get it sorted though