ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help fitting inductio kit

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
filter will suck in hot air and loose you power and torque. and as said due to the thing being steel it will heat up and make the problem even worse!! will sound good but make your car slower!

i suffered bad heat soak on my old 1.2 thats why i went back to airbox/pannel filter i cant imagine how bad it is on the 172/182 as the engine bay temperature seems twice as high!

182 Cup
FFS lads the guy has already went and spent his money on the thing, he obviously wants to get it fitted, can no-one help the lad instead of slagging the thing off?

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
Fair enough, did ask on this forum for advice on which kit to buy and this one was surgested!! but never mind i'll bin it and buy the viper i originally thought of buying

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
Goin tweeks 2moro, i was told this was a decent filter i though it bein steel mite be prob but was told it was good piece of kit, and stupidly i trusted it............ aw well get new one fit it and i'm away........