ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on exhaust for 172

Laguna

Sorry if this has been posted far too many time b4, but i really need some advise on what exhaust to go for. I am looking for a exhaust thats really at the top of the scale for power figures, bonus if its got a nice tone etc, but that comes second. I dont want it to look too extreme and to give you some idea i have been looking at three differing exhaust

Magnex 3&1/2" twin and the oval

Ktec 3" twin

And the Scorpion Indy tailpipe

What do you guys rate?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I have the K-Tec Twin 3" and love it.

It is for sale now, coz Im hoping to buy a 182, which obviously the exhaust doesnt fit.

The K-Tec units have a lifetime warranty, and David at K-Tec will replace it etc if ever you have a problem.

So if you want to save some money, mine is for sale at 150 (half original price) and it still retains the lifetime warranty as K-Tec say it is transferrable to any new owners.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the k-tecs quite loud and the magnex sounds ok but a lot quiter in comparison. not sure about the scorpion.

non of them are much cop for power tho the best for power are the supersprint race system and the orbisounds but both would be too loud for you oh and you would be lucky to find a supersprint