ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Please! Placing Order For JustMatz

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Can anyone help please?

What I want :

Mats the same colour as STD Mk2 172 mats. (*Best Quality Available, Money No Limit*)

Carpeted Heal Plate On Drivers Mat (not metal).

Discreet Cliosport logos (relatively small) embroided in the mat at the bottom on either the centre or side of the mat. (and one in the centre of the rear mat)

I am not sure how to go about ordering this though, on the JustMatz site it says to attach a logo if you have one, but i dont have the logo that some people have used?

Can someone who has ordered from them before please give me some advice?

Many thanks,

Gareth.

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 08 July 2004 at 9:15am]

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 08 July 2004 at 9:16am]

bar the colour you require, thats exactly what i got when i ordered from them! and im well chuffed with them, excellant quality! and i got two sets for the price of one cos there was a mix up with their suppliers! just give them a bell, theyre sound lads

regards

The JustMatz mats are good quality, logos not embroidered though, its a sort of glued on felt thing, not sure what, looks pretty good though.

Only complaint I had was it took nearly 2 months to get them!