ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP WITH GRILLE PLEASE

Clio Mk2 (2007)
I have a 1.2 campus, its my first car and I've owned her for around a year and a half now. I've had fun 'modifying' her in preparation for the purchase of a 172 (hopefully!)

I purchased the campus facelift bumper that I found at a breakers (see example bumper below) but because they never made this model in the UK, I'm struggling to find an upper grille to fit. I'd love to have the one from the image, so if anybody can provide me a link to buy one then I'd very much appreciate it. I took the initiative of cutting down a debadged grille from an Astra H III and made it fit, it's got me by and doesnt look too bad - but its definitely not show standard worthy.
thankyou :)

2009_Renault_Clio_Storia_front.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
The only Ideas Ive got are to google translate bumper grille into french or italian etc and then paste that in to ebay france/italy and hope you find one. I doubt you would find any second hand grilles for it in the uk.
Or find the VIN number for a car with the grille and post the VIN here so we can look the part number up.

Clio Mk2 (2007)
The only Ideas Ive got are to google translate bumper grille into french or italian etc and then paste that in to ebay france/italy and hope you find one. I doubt you would find any second hand grilles for it in the uk.
Or find the VIN number for a car with the grille and post the VIN here so we can look the part number up.
Great advice, I'll get on it! thankyou