ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!!!!!!

Clio Campus 2007!
I need some help lol. Well quite alot actually i need somebody in the north east to pc my car as im losing interest in it i have an 07 clio campus if you search me you will find a post with pics in. It has now been lowered, alloys refurbed, dynamique spoiler, the end cap thing on the side bump strips done in white. BUT as i have posted before the monkeys at renault used a brick to polish my car lol. So i am pleading for somebody to help me lol i will give them a few cans and loads of apreciation. Im in south shields. Thanks in advance

106 GTi
Depends on the colour, mine was swirled to hell from new (rotary marks so from the factory), and there are still deep marks in it today from the dealers wash/prep.

Mito Sportiva 135
Having worked in a dealer I can vouch for most valeters competencies... most don't really know what they are doing or paid enough to care... shame.

80MPG BEEZA
im in newton aycliffe and its not quick procress, i just got my new back bumper from the body shop and it was completely swriled from whatever means he used to buff the bumper up and ive spent ages trying to get it better still slight swirls but alot better then it was, as for having a 07 year campus i'd say not to pc it yet, try using meguiars nxt wax for now i did for ages is a filler wax and should reduce your swirls slightly

auto glym high resin stuff... its the mutts nutts, took all the swirl marks away caused by the nasty t-cut.
wipe on -polish off -sorted!

Clio Campus 2007!
auto glym high resin stuff... its the mutts nutts, took all the swirl marks away caused by the nasty t-cut.

well at the weekend i used meguirs scratch X and it didnt make one difference apart from making me nackered trying to get the stuff off lol but i dont know what else to use as its buggin th fk out of me lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
scratch x is for small areas that need doing, and you usually have to do it multiple times to get a result

well at the weekend i used meguirs scratch X and it didnt make one difference apart from making me nackered trying to get the stuff off lol but i dont know what else to use as its buggin th fk out of me lol

:) bargain at argos, auto-glym, big bottle high resin and big bottle of shampoo with cloth all for £9.99..
one bottle normally costs £7.99!!

Clio Campus 2007!
lol ave tryed diamond brite supa guard auto gly megiurs a think its just a lost cause lol its so pissing me of lol:mad: